The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of...It'll go down for cheap, but popular sizes would be gone. I called my local Nike Factory Store & they said the same...$160 is what is in their system, so that's what I would get. I don't know, I really like how the aways look in person though..might keep them & try to get the homes later hopefully.
USA's for $115 via Footlocker & Away Elites for $130 via Amazon:

-Pete

How did you get the USA for $115 via footlocker? Every footlocker I've been to still has it at $140 and excluded from discounts.

Also, how are the DC Pack colorway selling? I haven't seen anyone post much about that colorway or pics of them wearing them. I am kind of interested in them but indecisive. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
How did you get the USA for $115 via footlocker? Every footlocker I've been to still has it at $140 and excluded from discounts.
Also, how are the DC Pack colorway selling? I haven't seen anyone post much about that colorway or pics of them wearing them. I am kind of interested in them but indecisive. Thanks guys.

Saw them in-store locally. They didn't have my size, but the manager let me do a send-sale to the store & use the $25 birthday coupon.

-Pete

Long post coming ahead, but answer will be worth it!

Hey guys, I've always been an on and off competitive basketball player, but recently got back into the thick of things earlier last year. My current shoes are the old, but reliable 2008 Hyperdunks. I never really got to use them much back in the day, cause I quit the game for a while. Now these shoes are starting to show some wear and tear, and I think I'm due for an upgrade!

Always been a huge Kobe fan. Though I've been contemplating what I should do with my (limited) money.

1. Should I buy the Kobe 6s? I hear they are one of the best shoes around, and most people prefer them over the 7's.

2. Should I buy the 7's?

3. Should I wait for the 8's? I feel like they aren't too far from being revealed.

For the record, I generally play the 2-4 spot. Just depends on what the height of the guys around me are. Teams usually use me as a spot up 3 point shooter and an extremely versatile defender, cause I can guard, depending on the situation from 1-4. I'm 5'10 and 170 lbs. I'm a good vertical runner, but my ability to shift around or have that explosive first step is a bit lacking. Generally when I play, I like to use picks to give me some free space to take a mid range shot, or to explode quickly to the rim.

All in all, I think I've given you guys the gist of what sort of player I am. If anything else, the only other shoe I'm considering right now is the latest AdiZero shoes. Thanks!

^ go to the coupon code thread, see if anyone has posted the August coupon. Use the code online for the USA Kobe's and select the send2store option, you won't have to pay shipping and handling and they won't ask you any questions about the coupon, just go pick em up when they arrive and sign a sheet and you got your kicks!

Hope this helps fam, I've done it like 4 times in a 3 month span haha.

Got them on release day with the bday coupon. Seems like your Footlocker is stingy or they sell the Kobes really well.
recycled pic

Last edited:
Sharks or Wolf Grey's? Found both for a steal and need a second opinion. I'm currently leaning towards the Sharks. :rolleyes

Got them on release day with the bday coupon. Seems like your Footlocker is stingy or they sell the Kobes really well.
recycled pic

are these limited? i havent seen much pics of talk about them :nerd:

^ go to the coupon code thread, see if anyone has posted the August coupon. Use the code online for the USA Kobe's and select the send2store option, you won't have to pay shipping and handling and they won't ask you any questions about the coupon, just go pick em up when they arrive and sign a sheet and you got your kicks!
Hope this helps fam, I've done it like 4 times in a 3 month span haha.

nicely done!!! I'll give it a try.... I just checked, footlocker.com doesnt have my size....dang it!!!

Last edited:
wow! USAs look nice! sharks or wolf? get both if you can, really hard to pick just one, both are sick.
I might have to pick up the USAs on the low once they hit outlets.

Wow, I just now looked closely at your avy kobeoverbron. :lol: Very nice.
I would personally go with the sharks. That pattern is :smokin for me.

Back
Top Bottom