The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Was waiting to get the Dukes for the right price...basically got them for free after using the $25 FTL Bday coupon and $70 in platinum reward cards that came in on Monday...my store had them marked down to $89.99 so I added some Nike Elite socks to get it over $100...I paid $15.51 OTD

To those who got VIP reward cards, you should be able to use them at either store...I had 4 $15 cards from Footaction and 1 $10 card from Footlocker...I used all 5 cards at Footlocker without a problem...

WickedxCL - def didnt know they worked together... plus the back says you cant use more than 1 of those on the same transaction. i had a $20, $15, $15 in FA and a $10 in FTL that i wasted on tee shirts for my olympic outfits. Could have put that towards something bigger :smh:

Nice price on the Dukes. I ain't mad I bought them on release day using the bday coupon. They looked great to me from the jump. I was able to use multiple VIP cards when I bought the Del Sol Supremes. Depends on the person working the register I guess.

Yeah I used the bday code on the dukes online when they were 109.99 and got em for 84.99 and sent to store so no shipping. Bout as good a deal on em as I'll get, seeing no FTL near me had the markdowns y'all had :smh:

Nice price on the Dukes. I ain't mad I bought them on release day using the bday coupon. They looked great to me from the jump. I was able to use multiple VIP cards when I bought the Del Sol Supremes. Depends on the person working the register I guess.

niceeeeee.... i have $30 in cards now + that $10 survey receipt. gonna see whats good this weekend.

niceeeeee.... i have $30 in cards now + that $10 survey receipt. gonna see whats good this weekend.

You absolutely cannot stack the VIP reward cards. Either the previous poster got lucky with an uninformed cashier or someone just cut
him a break. Again, you milage may vary but all store managers were sent a memo a few months ago prohibiting the stacking of the VIP rewards.

Yeah I used the bday code on the dukes online when they were 109.99 and got em for 84.99 and sent to store so no shipping. Bout as good a deal on em as I'll get, seeing no FTL near me had the markdowns y'all had :smh:

I believe that B-day code that was posted was photo shopped.

For my b-day last week I got a type of FL credit card that is only good for a one time use, it has a bar-code.
I guess FL finally caught on and stopped the practice of the multiple use B-Day codes.
Enjoy them while you can.

HOH near me gave out tickets for the leopards today.
Not a great colorway in my opinion but I was surprised how many dudes showed up for the tickets.

package came in from my euro connect on monday, cant beat both for euro retail
pimp.gif
  big ups to my euro buddy, i got you in the future i promise.

Finally went ahead and copped the shirt for my WTKs. Plan on wearing them for my first day of school 
smokin.gif

I got my Cheetahs yesterday and they look better in person, not as flashy. I also got my shipped confirmation from RMKstore for the Gold Medals, should be here by mid of next week. Can't wait!!:smokin

Kobe VII Duke at my local footlocker for $89.99, check your locals to catch some deals...

Of course it'd be the CW I don't like.

If I bought lebrons, I'd jump on those lows. Didn't the teal and purple ones recently release?
Actually, my local footlocker (MD) has Kobe VIIs on sale too.

Dukes, LA Homes, Entourages (Navy/Yellow) are all $89.99. USAs were sold out tho so I didnt see if the price was updated for them. I was there saturday and all of these shoes were still full price.
Ehh, only one's I'd want would be the Homes. I'll check out my FTL this weekend.

Thanks for the heads up.

:rofl: at FTL puttin a number of Kobes on sale two days ago and taking them off yesterday morning when I came in. HUGE mistake.

Back
Top Bottom