The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

where can I find the kove VII for cheap???
white purple supremes

deer park nike outlet has these fpr 69.99-30%

came to 60 shipped

631-242-3014 

[font=Helvetica, Helvetica Neue, Arial]Idk if they have anymore or if they're still 30% off[/font]

Nice pic.

Family Freshness! 
happy.gif

^ Nice shot up there. Still need those.

Thank you all!
Appreciated :smile:

4 pairs of cloaks for $50? How insane is that, i am late to see that post but my lord, that literally has to be the best steal I have seen ever. I am looking at a pair for $250 on ebay thinking that was a good deal.

THEJISBACK... Post a wanted ad in the buy/sell forums. This is not the place for that.

THEJISBACK... Post a wanted ad in the buy/sell forums. This is not the place for that.

Gotcha man. However do me a favor and make sure you are consistent with asking everyone (even the "usuals" on here) to do so. I know for a fact that I most def am NOT the ONLY one that has asked. I undrstand the "rules" however they need to APPLY to EVERYONE again even the "usual" folks who post. Especially on the older threads and even the newer threads. If examples are needed I can and will provide them. No diss, just pointing out facts. I have just noticed a lot of picking and choosing. Basically things are an issue in one place and not an issue in others.

Last edited:
It's really nothing personal. Not pick and choose either. It's really how it's worded... If I come across what looks like someone asking to buy, it gets deleted. If it looks like someone is looking where they can buy, I leave it. Your post came across as asking to buy.

To answer your question... Call Nike, and ask them to look up product codes. Some if not all of what you're asking for can be found at outlets for steals.

It's really nothing personal. Not pick and choose either. It's really how it's worded... If I come across what looks like someone asking to buy, it gets deleted. If it looks like someone is looking where they can buy, I leave it. Your post came across as asking to buy.

To answer your question... Call Nike, and ask them to look up product codes. Some if not all of what you're asking for can be found at outlets for steals.

I believe I asked "where" to find for cheap, if I asked "to buy", then my mistake. I am very well aware of all the many Nike and shoe store numbers (as a matter of fact before I posted, I have called and didn't get anywhere) and sku numbers etc., but like I have posted multiple times on here, I know others may know exactly where to go or call without all of the hassle and end up posting such info , such as the person above on the Inline Kobe 7, or even as I have seen you post useful info in other threads. After all this is a great site with great resources, which helps US ALL cut down on the calls and hassles. Not every outlet has the same thing nor does everyone have time to go through 100s of pages or call 20 different shoe stores to find items, hence the reason I came back to this thread. In the future I wll be sure to check my wording.

And yeah homie there is picking and choosing on this site, but hey I suppose it is bound to happen. I see people grilling people for putting up i.d.'s in the regular thread and NOT the "i.d." thread, but yet in the next post will turn around and compliment the next person's 20 pairs of i.d.'s, simply because they are an "usual" poster. Just one of the many examples. Although I already did what you suggested before posting the KB 7's that I was looking for, thank you still for the suggestion.

saw a couple size 8 XDR kobe 7 sharks at my local ross but i passed since i wear a 12. price was $60 on em

Back
Top Bottom