***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

not sure if this was posted already but NDC has the lebron V for 97.99 and the dunkman colorway is one of them...also the birthday lebrons...not many sizesleft but nice price esp if you have coupon. i wanted dunkman but no more in my size =(

Okay, so I don't want to go through every page of this thread. Quick question. How do these fit? My true size is an 11, btw. Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by bib10

Special Thx www.hk-kicks.com H-Leung!!!

h-leung
Zoom LeBron V Low
IMG_3048.sized.jpg

IMG_3049.sized.jpg

IMG_3050.sized.jpg

DAMN those are hot. are the ones right there samples b/c they better make it past the sample phase.

-Tyler

Nike seems to have given up on the LeBron line..... that is golden garbage.....

Yes. I think $48 is a great deal for the Vs. I'd scoop up another pair for that price...

-S

^shoes are okay, but it feels like there isnt enough cushioning in the toe area like how other lbjs fit. cushioning is good but still overall not worth 100bucks.

Best ballin kix 2date, ive said it a hundred times, and i will keep on saying it. these shoes are the best ballin kix PERIOD

hopefully i can find a connect in nyc for the employee sale this weekend, still need a pair

here is close to what i imagine the Ohio State aways look like:

i also have a handful of sponsor concept Vs i did some months ago if anybody is interested in seeing them...

thanks fresh,

here are a couple ok ones.

first microsoft concept:

cub cadet, complete with grass stains:

coca cola, chrome phyposite:

more later...

thanks guys,

here are my last few sponsor concepts.

Vidasman, i havent done any supermans but here are some ironmans:

Sprite, i love how the sole turned out:

Powerade, all black suede:

and my second attempt at the Microsoft, my favorite from the set:

BP...

You should slowly post up alot of the Hyperdunk AND CP3s you did. As well as the balance of V's

Simply Unreal

yeah Rock,

i'm thinkin about putting together something in the Sneaker Art Forum with everything from the past year...

Sorry to interrupt those cool PSes from BP but I found some pics of yet another LeBron Dunkman sneaker

lbj5-low_og_dunkman1-3.jpg

more pics: CLICK HERE

It's not that bad
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom