///* The Official North VS. The South Thread Vol. Stop runnin yo @@@ To the South!!! *\\\

I could never live up north, I could shop up there all day though
pimp.gif
:

NYC by itself is better then the entire south, and ya clamin miami like they like ya
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

IM FROM MIAMI

I DEFINED DADE TO THE FULLEST

NAH IM FRONTIN

BUT WHY IT BE SO MANY LAME NY DUDES FLYING DOWN TO MIAMI IN A QUICKNESS LOVING DADE

...... FOR ONE WEEKEND AROUND END OF MAY ?

MIAMI >>>> SOUTH >>>> NORTH

POINT BLANK PERIOD ....WE THE BEST
exactly out of the 52 weekends in a year u guys get 1..............and that makes u the best??? isnt miami in the south??? homie u need a gill ASAP
THE NORTH IS TRASH

YA AIR STINKS ( NJ )

NY CANT TALK RECKLESS YA CITY DON'T ALLOW GUNS PERIOD
laugh.gif

MIAMI DADE YOU CANT GET A HANDGUN AT THE AGE OF 18 BUT YOU CAN OWN AK47'S & AR-15'S AT THE AGE OF 18
ALL LEGAL
pimp.gif
...(COME TEST US SON
grin.gif
)

YA CANT LEAVE THE CRIB WHEN ITS SNOW HIGH AS THE TWIN TOWERS ....

WHILE IM ON THE SOUTH BEACH STRIP AROUND DEC.23 VIBING WITH THE SHONES
smokin.gif

ARE TREE'S ARE WAY BETTER .....NO QUESTIONS ASKED

PEOPLE FROM NY SKIN ....
roll.gif
... YA DONT EVEN WASH THE FACE RIGHT

ONLY THING NY GOT POPPING IS LOCALHOOKUPZ .....THATS BOUT IT

BUT WHY IT BE SO MANY LAME NY DUDES FLYING DOWN TO MIAMI IN A QUICKNESS LOVING DADE

embarassed.gif

I'll be down there mid may. Plan to mess with yalls wiminz...

I remember they were talkin about this in the studio a few weeks ago "Like u remember when a dude had to go to NY to get put on" but now its"You going to NY?" "For What?"

Nowadays you can go platinum without ANY NY airplay.

NY just isnt as luxurious as it used to be if you want to experience the fast life u can hit up ATL, Miami and still have great weather, beautiful girls andgreat food. I honestly can live my life without going to NYC again but I WILL be hitting up South Beach Memorial Day

Styles will change. They say change is dang-erous
As a King standing on the terrace
While his partner pointing up at the riflemen
Coward shooter, never know when your life will end
Then live like there ain't no 'morrow
And if one come then this the motto
Now I put message in bottle
You go to the nearest beach and open your car door
And walk to the place where the sea meets the land
Yeah, it's easier to run the street than walk in the sand
Hey, I'm talking young man. As if chalk in my hand
I will take y'all little !$! to school
It's cool when the kids call me Sunny, the hood calls me Stacks
The B's call me honey, Hollywood calls me back
Crack and I have a lot in common
We both come up in the 80's and we keep that bass pumping
That's a nega-tive comparison, embarrassing
Unfortunate that if you come up fortunate the streets consider you lame
Ha, I thought the name of the game was to have a better life. I guess it ain't. What a shame
I don't slang. Never slung but I'm one with the slum that has a name well fitting
Plenty cheese getting. No wonder why they call it the trap
So watch your tail and I'm not kidding
The rats and mice will give advice, they say, "you can paint and draw
Get out of here. Go show them that we're more than slanging raw."
That's when I broke into my Big Rube impression
And I tried to enlighten but that night I learned a lesson
That the morals that you think you got go out the window
When all the other kids are fresh and they got new Nintendo Wiis
And your child is down on her knees praying hard up to God for a whopper with cheese
Do you B) hit the street hard with a flair
Or do you A) go to school for heating and air?
Dare make an honest living or make a crooked killing
Or do a bit of both until you're holding on a million?
Brilliant. You got one foot in, one foot out
You put your left foot back in and then you shake it all about
You do the hokey pokey til you turn your life around
That's what it's all about. 3000 out

VS

I Was On 119th In Lexington
Black Sidekick On The Nexington
Shorty Say Yo, I Look Left
And Then
I'm Like I Wanna Mess Wit Him

A Let It Rain. (Let It Rain)
And Clear It Out. (Clear It Out)
A Let It Rain. (let It Rain)
And Clear It Out. (Clear It Out)
A Let It Rain. (Young B)
And Clear It Out (Webstar)
Let It Rain. (Yea Yea)
And Clear It Out (The Voice)

I Was On 114th At The Kingdom Game
Ag On The Mike Doing His Thing.
Walked In The Park, The Screaming Ma Name
Stop.....! Now Look At The Chain.

(Young B)
Let It Rain.
(Your Doing It Baby)
Clear It Out.
Let It Rain. Clear It Out.
(And I Don't Know, Maybe)
(Just Do It Lady)

I Was On 4-5th
In The Whippington.
Ears, neck and wrist Was Glissing

Eyes Low Like I'm Blowing Piffington.
Girls Talk Slick
But They Whispering

A Let It Rain. And Clear It Out

Look at the clever wordplay NY stay with the lyrics
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

IM FROM MIAMI

I DEFINED DADE TO THE FULLEST

NAH IM FRONTIN

MIAMI >>>> SOUTH >>>> NORTH

POINT BLANK PERIOD ....WE THE BEST
this man speaks the truth

^ Expand your mind that doesnt make The South look bad it makes u look bad if Soulja Boy is all u think about

Im sure OP wasnt just talkin about music anyway tho

Originally Posted by cartune

I remember they were talkin about this in the studio a few weeks ago "Like u remember when a dude had to go to NY to get put on" but now its "You going to NY?" "For What?"

NY just isnt as luxurious as it used to be if you want to experience the fast life u can hit up ATL, Miami and still have great weather, beautiful girls and great food. I honestly can live my life without going to NYC again but I WILL be hitting up South Beach Memorial Day

Only broke people say that.

People only move South because its cheaper. If they could afford to stay in the city they would.

People keep talking about Miami like its some great place. With the exception of women and nightlife its terrible down there.

Memorial Day Wknd. is corny. Only fake ballers go down there stunting. Like I said, stop gassing MIA to be something that its not. MIA is Haiti in the UnitedStates outside of the beach.

EDIT:
Now, just like before the Civil War, the North will always lead in education (the top universities are here), business (NYMEX, NASDAQ, Wall St.) and government(Maryland isn't the South).

Originally Posted by SpecialEd88

I remember they were talkin about this in the studio a few weeks ago "Like u remember when a dude had to go to NY to get put on" but now its "You going to NY?" "For What?"

NY just isnt as luxurious as it used to be if you want to experience the fast life u can hit up ATL, Miami and still have great weather, beautiful girls and great food. I honestly can live my life without going to NYC again but I WILL be hitting up South Beach Memorial Day

People only move South because its cheaper. If they could afford to stay in the city they would.

People keep talking about Miami like its some great place. With the exception of women and nightlife its terrible down there.

Memorial Day Wknd. is corny. Only fake ballers go down there stunting. Like I said, stop gassing MIA to be something that its not. MIA is Haiti in the United States outside of the beach.
You must be biased because u just sounding like a hater. Yes people move south because its cheaper u can get 5 x the house for 1/4 of the price inNY. + the women, the weather, the food
pimp.gif

Memorial Day > Puerto Rican Day Parade I've been to both

Memorial Day Wknd. is corny. Only fake ballers go down there stunting. Like I said, stop gassing MIA to be something that its not. MIA is Haiti in the United States outside of the beach.
You must be biased because u just sounding like a hater. Yes people move south because its cheaper u can get 5 x the house for 1/4 of the price in NY. + the women, the weather, the food
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Hater. The worst term to be thrown around.

Being able to say you own an apartment on Park Ave. overlooking Central Park >>>>>>> anywhere in the South.

PR Parade is wack. Bringing that up like I care. Dudes go out there to get at them easy girls because they ain't getting buns from regular chicks.

Weather? I'd rather have a snowstorm than a hurricane. As a result of those hurricanes, the real estate in Miami is at an all time low. You can't getinsurance for your property because they are high risk.

You must be biased because u just sounding like a hater. Yes people move south because its cheaper u can get 5 x the house for 1/4 of the price in NY. + the women, the weather, the food
pimp.gif

Being able to say you own an apartment on Park Ave. overlooking Central Park >>>>>>> anywhere in the South.

That's in ONE city though. You dudes up north got NYC and THAT'S IT. In the South we got so much more to offer than just one city....

Pittsburgh won the Super Bowl.....again. Anyway, back to my OG response.

I don't hate the South, but some of the music down there pisses me off....although there are a good number of decent rappers from the South [like Outkast,T.I., Ludacris, UGK, and a few more].

pimp.gif

Like I said not anymore

NYC Manhattan Real Estate is Falling
http://seekingalpha.com/article/121917-luxury-manhattan-real-estate-could-fall-another-50-barron-s

While Miami's is rising http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Miami+Beach+Real+Estate+-+Market+Figures+of+200-=a01073936478

Houston, Atlanta, Miami, Orlando, Dallas, Memphis, Augusta
nerd.gif
, Tuscaloosca,Little Rock, Nashville, Jackson, Birmingham, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, San Antonio, St.Louis

..damn the buns+ food in these cities
devil.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

edit - Personally I love the north(NYC, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Boston, COLUMBUS, Canada
glasses.gif
), left the south to go to school and make my riches in the north, but bestbelieve I will be retiring in the South
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom