///* The Official North VS. The South Thread Vol. Stop runnin yo @@@ To the South!!! *\\\

the north the birth of the hypebeast..........
roll.gif
thesouth all day man c'mon

I dont know if St Louis is considered south I get that southern feeling when im there tho. but Birmingham is a slept on city I hate peoples first time seeingit will be on 48 hours tho
smh.gif

The North & The West > The South & The East
no i dont know sorry i am leaving this thread with my flamesuit slowly coming off

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

456px-Abraham_Lincoln_head_on_shoulders_photo_portrait.jpg

450px-Ulysses_Grant_1870-1880.jpg

new-york-statue-of-liberty.jpg

380px-US_flag_34_stars.svg.png

VS

474px-President-Jefferson-Davis.jpg

405px-Robert_Edward_Lee.jpg

slavery.gif

confederate_flag.jpg
well using your idiotic logic

older-columbus.gif

vespucci1a.GIF

They Knew What Was Up

st_augustine.jpg

America Was Started In The South

Been doin before 1776 whos slow now?

Actually most people get the wrong idea about what type of person Abraham Lincoln was.
grin.gif

With that said, every region has its cons, but the south -- urban sprawl
pimp.gif

Yall done turned this joint into a music discussion ,lol.

I'm talking bout the north thinking they are better than us. Them thinking we are slow and behind on everything. They think we weak or something. All themoney is down here. We so damn slow but we got that fast money you %@! trying to get in on. Aint no money up top right now, ain't been for a minute. Theycan't find no work in the streets or don't nobody wana cop from they grimey @@@. They put so much cut in dope like we stupid , that's why theycan't make a sell for %@! no more round here. They come own here trying to rob and %@! and end up laid out somewhere. I aint just talkin, I see this %@! .

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Actually most people get the wrong idea about what type of person Abraham Lincoln was.
grin.gif
Abraham Lincoln hated blacks FTR. If he could he would have shipped all of them back to Africa, specifically Liberia.

I'm done with this thread. Mad ******ed.

NYC > America.

Atlanta = The gay black capital of America. Its a fact.

Originally Posted by SpecialEd88

grin.gif
Abraham Lincoln hated blacks FTR. If he could he would have shipped all of them back to Africa, specifically Liberia.

I'm done with this thread. Mad ******ed.

NYC > America.

Atlanta = The gay black capital of America. Its a fact.
Did u ignore my post on NY real estate?

grin.gif

NYC > America.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't understand why you NYC dudes are so damn arrogant.Saying ONE city is greater than an ENTIRE country
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

I'm talking bout the north thinking they are better than us. Them thinking we are slow and behind on everything. They think we weak or something. All the money is down here. We so damn slow but we got that fast money you %@! trying to get in on. Aint no money up top right now, ain't been for a minute. They can't find no work in the streets or don't nobody wana cop from they grimey @@@. They put so much cut in dope like we stupid , that's why they can't make a sell for %@! no more round here. They come own here trying to rob and %@! and end up laid out somewhere. I aint just talkin, I see this %@! .
Its what they do tho, Its been that way its like how whites feel about black people. Northerners will always feel superior to southerners nomatter how many times they come down here to escape the region they love so dear.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

grin.gif

NYC > America.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't understand why you NYC dudes are so damn arrogant. Saying ONE city is greater than an ENTIRE country
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Dude they have a blind governor what u expect?

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Face82

I'm talking bout the north thinking they are better than us. Them thinking we are slow and behind on everything. They think we weak or something. All the
money is down here. We so damn slow but we got that fast money you %@! trying to get in on. Aint no money up top right now, ain't been for a minute. They
can't find no work in the streets or don't nobody wana cop from they grimey @@@. They put so much cut in dope like we stupid , that's why they
can't make a sell for %@! no more round here. They come own here trying to rob and %@! and end up laid out somewhere. I aint just talkin, I see this %@! .
Its what they do tho, Its been that way its like how whites feel about black people. Northerners will always feel superior to southerners no matter how many times they come down here to escape the region they love so dear.
smokin.gif

That's what I don't get. They still gassed off the past. They aint got +$! no more. I don't understand how you come to somebody elses city kickinthat arrogant +$! . They style is so 99'. They still on that old wallet chain, ripped jean, rock boy +$! that was poppin a year ago. Lol

The notion that the North is not racist is WAY distorted. White supremacy is an AMERICAN thing, north, south, east, west.

Yes the South has a lot of ignorant people, but the south isn't restricted to that redneck bull !%#*.

Just realize, the north has things the south can never have and vice versa. There is advantages and disadvantages to everything.

I feel like I rambling...that good ol southern dro got me
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

the north the birth of the hypebeast..........
roll.gif
the south all day man c'mon

pssh ya gonna just on it 5 years later......and be late like the south ALWAYS is.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Yea I see confederate flags sometimes, yea I see fat people all the time, yea sometimes the music is trash. That's not gonna change my mind about the southone bit. Every area has its faults. I still got love for the south and always will more than any other area cause is just where I'm from. Born in Texasraised(and currently) in NC. Btw the way the weather is wonderful today.

and I hate that crap acting like the south be getting they swag from NY. Yall got the tight jeans and swag rags on lock. I be at Cumberland seeing these NYdudes with the oversize polos and oversize New Eras with skinny jeans. "like where they do that at?" "NY bruh thats where they do that at"

NY dude hollering at GSU girl: "What up ma? Whats good?"

GSU girl: "Not your approach thats definitely not good" "And Im not your ma dont put that curse on me" *walks away*

NY dude: "Whatever Beach"

Originally Posted by cartune

and I hate that crap acting like the south be getting they swag from NY. Yall got the tight jeans and swag rags on lock. I be at Cumberland seeing these NY dudes with the oversize polos and oversize New Eras with skinny jeans. "like where they do that at?" "NY bruh thats where they do that at"

NY dude hollering at GSU girl: "What up ma? Whats good?"

GSU girl: "Not your approach thats definitely not good" "And Im not your ma dont put that curse on me" *walks away*

NY dude: "Whatever Beach"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word!

I just left Farmers Basket at Cumberland a minute ago.

Back
Top Bottom