THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

pull tab is an awesome idea, but the rest of the design i dont much like, good job on getting these NT shirts poppin though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

the pull tab is GAY

I'm disappointed that you don't like the t-shirt, but there are certainly better and far more mature ways of expressing your discontent. Using theword "gay" as a pejorative is against our rules:

1. Derogatory comments regarding race, ethnic background, language, gender, sexual orientation or religion are strictly prohibited. The use of slurs and/or hate speech will result in immediate and permanent banishment from the community withoutwarning.

You've already got one warning on your account for use of profanity. This makes two. I suggest you avoid that third strike.

I just wanted to chime in and say i've been wearing my NT Alpha shirt for the past 3 days straight now...

I might just make is a smelly NT Xmas tomorrow, the shirt is VERY comfortable...

Originally Posted by Method Man

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

the pull tab is GAY

I'm disappointed that you don't like the t-shirt, but there are certainly better and far more mature ways of expressing your discontent. Using the word "gay" as a pejorative is against our rules:

1. Derogatory comments regarding race, ethnic background, language, gender, sexual orientation or religion are strictly prohibited. The use of slurs and/or hate speech will result in immediate and permanent banishment from the community without warning.

You've already got one warning on your account for use of profanity. This makes two. I suggest you avoid that third strike.

smh.gif

viii_back_500.jpg

everytime i look at the back of this shirt...i think of method man/cobra comander for some reason...
CobraCom.jpg

Is there a Hat dropping sometime soon. I seen in someones avy and they had a hat with the NT logo.

I want to a cop a shirt but I'm only willing to shell out $25 can NT help me? I'm kind of broke right now and only have 27 in paypal
laugh.gif

Already got my shirt, but there seems to be some financially challenged NT'ers out here.

Any word on a discount and/or sale for overstock shirts left over?

J/K...I'm bored and clicked on this thread by mistake.

Hm, should I get?

Yes.

I'm not one to wear t-shirts very often and I loved this shirt as soon as I saw it. It's even better when you have it in your hands and wear it.It's very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom