THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

Originally Posted by dakid23

NT hat already damnit!!!
pimp.gif

I want these but not that badly so I will also wait for the discount code lol.
Looks like you're in for a long wait.

The point of this was to raise money for charity and create a high quality shirt - not to make a quick score. The price is what it is. It covers the productcost, domestic priority shipping, and a donation.
We have no plans to lower it.

Are they still available??

Should still be good..

And I'd cop a fitted if it dropped. I don't even rock cap's at all but I feel obligated to support NT... after all it's done for me?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I ordered a shirt on tuesday and still haven't received any feedback. They chaged my paypal account. Is this normal?

I ordered a shirt on tuesday and still haven't received any feedback. They chaged my paypal account. Is this normal?

No one's ever reported any problems with Steez to my knowledge. I'm sure everything's fine. I'll drop him a line just to makesure.

Originally Posted by targiu23

Your order was placed Wednesday at 1:44PM. It was shipped out Friday. All packages are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, so you should be receiving it soon.Thanks.

Originally Posted by Steez

Originally Posted by targiu23

Your order was placed Wednesday at 1:44PM. It was shipped out Friday. All packages are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, so you should be receiving it soon. Thanks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What is so funny? I ordered the shirt on tuesday and they processed the order wednesday? I do not get it.

Yeah, don't worry about it man. Your shirt is on the way and will be arriving to you shortly. Any future questions anyone has should please be directed tome through email: steez@niketalk.com for fastest response as I am not here everyday to monitor responses in this thread or elsewhere. Thanks for supportingNiketalk.

Back
Top Bottom