THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

For those without Paypal: Better find a friend before Tuesday.

I'd love to take Money Orders, but they pose a couple big issues: 1. It's makes it MUCH more difficult to process and account for merchandise and finances. With electronic ordering, all the paperwork is already filled out and archived. Physical payment creates the need for a manual paper trail, and that takes up time. 2. I can't guarantee size availability with snail mail purchases, so if your Money Order were to arrive late, you didn't mail it on time, it was lost, etc., your shirt size may already be gone by the time it gets to me.

On future NKETLK releases, we may look into setting up a direct credit card payment system, but if you have a Paypal account, you can already make purchases using that method through your account.
steez@niketalk.com

Damn, that blows only paypal guess ill have to pass... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= ii FLaShH ii:.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX

sweet, now i don't have to take money out of my paypal that mossy transfered to me last week... :lol:
laugh.gif
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

$30?

Pass.

(That's what every NT'er would be saying if it was an up and coming street wear brand)

1 please. Lol

Also. How do these fit?

U send me an MO ill buy the shirt for you.

How much is shipping?

And are they going to release at 12:01am on the 30th or just randomly during the day?

Fellas lets leave the tight pants to the ladies.

Quote:
For those without Paypal: Better find a friend before Tuesday.
:frown:
frown.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

agh...with the dude making animated gifs in the General Forum competition, I guess I have no choice but to cave to $30.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Back
Top Bottom