THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

thanks mods/admins for finally gettin it together!

got my L.

yeeeee.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Alex Smith ERA Officially Begins​

for those who dont have a PayPal acc you can pay with your credit card or bank acc.
4i1jcx1.jpg
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

NT > ISS. 4 5.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Quote:
QUESTION: WHICH NT ADMIN/MOD will be TOUCHING/SENDING OUT my shirt?
:smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
The page still isn't loading for me. :frown:
frown.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

I will wear with pride.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

There are a few on here that I think would seriously pay more for a shirt touched by Dirty.
Mr. Muggles
Leading the revolution: 2008 BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA!​

smh @ the canadian costs. oh well. Almost $50....oh well, I'll cop on the next run (whenever that may be)
formerly shoeWUfreak

neweraXnt would be way more amazing. i hope it comes in the future. sooner than later.

hahaha is this shirt bout to be the next hypebeast must-have? whatever I still kind of want a shirt
turn the music up
turn me down

I just ordered my large..It looks great big thanks to Steez and Mr. Plump and the rest of the staff for making this happen.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Hopefully after I get paid and pay all the unwanted bills I'll have some money to get a shirt.
ToWriteLoveOnHerArms​
THaHaHHaHaEHaHaHaDHaHaAHaHaRHaHaKHaHaHaKHaHaNHaHaIHaHaGHaHaHHaHaT

Does anyone have the discount code for checkout?
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Guys... gotta start taking other payment options than paypal! Some NTers don't like it or don't have it! (like me)
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

^ Do you have a bank account or a credit card?

Because you can buy a shirt if you have 1) PayPal, 2) a bank account, but no PayPal account, 3) a credit card, but no credit card account.

And if you don't have PayPal, a credit card, OR a bank account, I'm not sure how you're buying stuff online to begin with, besides sending money orders to pay for eBay auctions.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Anyone know when they're going to announce who won in the art contest? It says that they were going to announce the winner on Oct 29th... :nerd:
nerd.gif

Asking 94 times who won the contests isn't going to speed up the discussion currently going on regarding the contests.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Just ordered a 2XL, thanks a lot Plump and Steez.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
There's always next season. . .​
TEAM XBOX360​
.::joebruin00::.​

Quote:
Asking 94 times who won the contests isn't going to speed up the discussion currently going on regarding the contests.
TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

Back
Top Bottom