THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

Quote:
2. Can the shirts go on sale at Midnight or in the evening, before the game? I ask because I work during the day (and so do the majority of NT) and I'd hate to break work every 30 minutes to check the site.
:\
ohwell.gif
Team 4:20
I can mingle with the stars, And throw a party on Mars
Free Chilly
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

i didn't stop to realize it took so much effort to produce a t-shirt. thanks plump and steez for all your hard work. it's most appreciated.

and it will be even more appreciated if i can get my hands on a 2x!
Team SK3​
teamdecepticon​

Whew, lucky I got paid this week. I'm bristling with disposable income!
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3​
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

What kind of shirts (Hanes, AAA, etc.) were used to make the tees?

I've seen the same question asked a few times, but I haven't seen an answer.

Thanks.

30$? no thanks........
profits are goin to charity?
to finally upgrade from ezboard ?

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys
Teamxbox360
.:GT- PacmanVick:.​

pass...
Goooooooooonies​
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

I was very happy to hear there was a NT shirt coming. I get paid this week so the release couldn't have been more perfect. But, I will not be buying a t-shirt. $30 is a little crazy for a t-shirt.
ToWriteLoveOnHerArms​
THaHaHHaHaEHaHaHaDHaHaAHaHaRHaHaKHaHaHaKHaHaNHaHaIHaHaGHaHaHHaHaT

i really want to buy 2 shirts, 1 for me and my cousin

how long meth do you think that these shirts will be available ? im going to order a large and medium btw which i assume are the most popular sizes

i'LL BUY MY 2 SIZE MEDIUMS. (sorry for caps).

Quote:
meth how these run, and give us some material stats.

are we lookin at heavyweight ringspun 100% cotton tees?

do they run like a streetwear brand shirt or more urban cut.
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

$30? I think I'm gonna have to wait till after Christmas for this
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = BALLIN A CURRY::.​

After Meth flips these shirts, NT stands to make $30,000+ roughly...

That's a estimate assuming that pic with the boxes is all of the tee-shirts they're holdin'...

So hopefully after Meth gets these packs off, We can leave ezboard once and for all... :pimp:
pimp.gif
COME BACK LIKE JORDAN
.45​

They look pretty nice. I might grab a large.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::GAMERTAG - nickthestick2st::.​
Go-Getta's yea we flamin' em, whips candy paintin' em, 21's on the Charger they callin' me Ladainian.

Quote:
After Meth flips these shirts, NT stands to make $30,000+ roughly...
Yeah, if the shirts were free to produce.... and ship.

I wish.

Quote:
damn the shirt is 30 dollars? |I
tired.gif
..i guess the shirt was made for the wealthy
Most name brand t-shirts sell for around $25. On eastbay, you have to pay around $6 for shipping. Our price is all inclusive.

If we said $24.99 and $4.99 fewer people would complain, which tells you how silly this is. Shipping is expensive. Shirts are expensive. This isn't cafepress. This isn't an iron-on over a hanes beefy t. These are premium quality, and I think everyone who does order will be pleasantly surprised.

We set out to create a high quality product. Could we have chosen a cheap t-shirt to cut costs? Yes. Could we have decided against including custom embroidered size tags? Sure. Could we have limited it to one color, one sided printing? You bet. Could we use a slower, cheaper shipping method? It's possible. Could we have foregone individually sealed bags? Of course. That's not the product we wanted to offer.

Hmm... 30 bucks huh? I suppose I can see what I can do next week..
TEAM NINJA
We are the dreamer's dreams.
We are what you're fighting in the dark
When you are fighting the unseen.​

If anyone cares or can find this of help, I own a few shirts from the same company that these shirts are printed on. I'm 6'5''/6'6'', 190 lbs, slim and the L fits good, IMO. Could even be a tad too long -- enough for me to consider ordering myself a medium. And yes, I've washed the shirt several times and the only time it MIGHT have shrunk was the first wash. I know for a fact it's stayed the same size the past few washes ...
Shoes For SalePM Me...Too Lazy To Post In Buy/Sell Currently
Sizes 12 - 13

Back
Top Bottom