THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

Thank you everyone for your feedback and gratitude. It's very much appreciated. Thank you to Steez for his efforts during this entire project and again for all the work he did tonight leading to the release. I dont think anyone is ever going to comprehend the amount of work he's put in.

As far as the shirts, this is the first of many, hopefully. In order for us to continue to produce product, we very much need your support. This project was not cheap by any means. This board is your board. These shirts benefit not only your wardrobe :b
tongue.gif
but the community as a whole and charitable organizations.

To all those that bought the shirt, I hope you enjoy it as much as did working on it. To all those that havent, whatcha wating for? :nerd:
nerd.gif
FOR ALL CANADIAN ORDERS, the shipping price was listed incorrectly. The change has been made reducing the additional shipping fee to $10. For those that purchased already, you will be refunded the overcharge ASAP.
yoRAJAH!

good look on the shirt. i was waiting for something like this. i hope you guys do well with selling, so we can expect some further designs in the near future.
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

i don't see myself wearing it
this is a much better logo, and would be fire with the playoff 8's
nketlk_footer.gif

Back
Top Bottom