The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD to Miami makes the most sense. They have assets. They’re aggressive always. He’d be happy.

He wasn’t happy after he won in 2017. Got finals mvp. Got all the love (including in da bay)….except from the talking heads that told him…he needs to leave GSW, to “prove he can win on his own”….and “LeBron is still better”…Even tho it was clear he wasn’t.

58FE51BF-F861-493E-9A1F-C59CC7603CC4.png
2349952B-8E7C-46A2-9613-2B178375FF90.png

I get his frustration. But it was always wild to me, how he let the talking heads get to him. Especially the known Klutch folks…that he KNEW were toxic. And he’s still going back n forth with them :smh:

He ultimately may never find “happiness” in basketball…because he is looking for validation from people who aren’t honest brokers, and never wanted to value him anyway.

So heel KD it is. Might as well go play with Bron Bron. F it.

KD is like a nomad superstar. Prolly called Draymond crying from the parking lot after that game 6 in Boston. Might as well beg GS to let you comeback 😉

He wasn’t happy after he won in 2017. Got finals mvp. Got all the love (including in da bay)….except from the talking heads that told him…he needs to leave GSW, to “prove he can win on his own”….and “LeBron is still better”…Even tho it was clear he wasn’t.

I get his frustration. But it was always wild to me, how he let the talking heads get to him. Especially the known Klutch folks…that he KNEW were toxic. And he’s still going back n forth with them :smh:

He ultimately may never find “happiness” in basketball…because he is looking for validation from people who aren’t honest brokers, and never wanted to value him anyway.

What's really crazy...is that isn't even going heel if he does that. He's going to get the MOST love he's ever received...and you know exactly why.

Which speaks VOLUMES about why they really hate 30 and them so much :lol: :smh:

I totally agree, same with other reply. I really just meant he’d be happy in the moment with that outcome vs all the others. Probably get along with his teammates too. The restlessness and legacy stuff isn’t going away.

I think the issue KD has is wanting to win a title and it being with “his” team. Sure he won titles with Golden State. Was he the best on the team? At the time probably (that’s debatable of course), but it was never “his” team it was always Stephs. He’s going to deal with the same stuff if he goes to LA. That’s gonna be Brons team even if he is the better player. I don’t think they’ll win a title anyway but if he does is it really going to feel better than the ones with Golden State?

He cares way too much about what the media and fans think and ruined what could’ve potentially been the greatest run we’ve ever seen. Injuries aside, if they stuck together they probably would’ve won a few more titles.

I think the issue KD has is wanting to win a title and it being with “his” team. Sure he won titles with Golden State. Was he the best on the team? At the time probably (that’s debatable of course), but it was never “his” team it was always Stephs. He’s going to deal with the same stuff if he goes to LA. That’s gonna be Brons team even if he is the better player. I don’t think they’ll win a title anyway but if he does is it really going to feel better than the ones with Golden State?

He cares way too much about what the media and fans think and ruined what could’ve potentially been the greatest run we’ve ever seen. Injuries aside, if they stuck together they probably would’ve won a few more titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom