The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to continue the convo in the playoff thread…

picasso swerve picasso swerve - ain’t trying to talk ****, everybody got their opinions and i respect it but just out of curiosity, how old are you bruh? Anyone saying Outkast is terrible is mind boggling to me :lol:

to each their own, but i notice younger generations calling my generations music trash and thats when i started really feelin “old” and i wonder if this is just a generation gap in music

Good luck. And also why? This is how bad teams stay bad.

For arguments sake let's say Dallas & NY's offers are exactly the same. What makes Dallas' 'better'?

Simply talking about the contract in a vacuum with no other context.

For arguments sake let's say Dallas & NY's offers are exactly the same. What makes Dallas' 'better'?

Simply talking about the contract in a vacuum with no other context.

Taxes! Or the lack thereof in Texas where Brunson would play at least half of his games!

289193947_5997932650235209_1790621998171012166_n.jpg

Taxes! Or the lack thereof in Texas where Brunson would play at least half of his games!

Yeah for Brunson personally, the taxes are a big deal.

As for the contract relating to the salary cap & team building, a non All Star level player is going to get $25M/year. Is it a 'better' contract if the Mavs pays it as opposed to the Knicks (or any other team) or are Dallas' hands tied because they have to compete while Luka is in his prime?

Or is it both a bad contract & they have no choice but to pay it?

Collins definitely isn't trash. But he's also not what some seem to think he is. Or else Atlanta wouldn't be actively trying to move him after signing him to a 5 year deal.
Yea Collins is solid but he been wanting a “bigger role”…And time and time again yo fails when given the chance to deliver on it

Collins another one of those traditional 4’s losing his place in the league. He’s still good but playing next to Trae and a roll big in a spread pick and roll system is not it.

Yea Collins is solid but he been wanting a “bigger role”…And time and time again yo fails when given the chance to deliver on it
I feel for him to an extent cause he sacrificed a lot with capela coming. All the action that should’ve normally gone to him has to go to capela cause that’s all he can do. But regardless of that we asking collins to be our second best player when his real role is probably as a really good glue guy. Honestly I’d still want him on the team but it would be hard to make big improvements without moving him cause he’s the only guy on the roster other teams would really want

Last edited:
Collins is a career 38% shooter from 3. Can either space or catch lobs and will block a shot. He can’t create anything for himself but he’s still really solid

Y’all acting like he’s JJJ or something
I’m tryna see Collins in Philly. Lob threat with Harden/Maxey who can space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom