*THE OFFICIAL "ORLANDO" VII DEFINING MOMENTS PACKAGE THREAD

i JUST SAW THE RAGING BULL PACKAGE AND I THINK JORDAN BRAND IS DIRECTLY TRYING TO DEFUSE FOAM MANIA BY DROPPING THESE AT URBAN ACCOUNTS!tHE GATORADE 5'SARE TO DIE FOR.dONT TELL NOBODY I SAID THAT!BUT THOSE ORLANDO 7'S PACK IS GOING AT THE PEARL RELEASE!

7magic1.jpg
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

do you think these look better than 1/2 cent?is jb corny for this design?i personally like it honoring the exppansion Orlando Mgic 17th year anniversary---musthave for any florida headz

Yo posite, i think your a good dude.. but u gotta chill man...

if you keep on posting at this rate.. the mods are gonna notice that and ban u...

you come thru with some info.. but u gotta chill just a lil bit

instead of makin a thread everyday, shoot your homeboys a PM & discussstuff like this. These pics have been whored out enough.

can you keep this trash in the jordan forum...jeez what are they doing over there?
laugh.gif

ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU GUYS HATE THIS SHOE--I PROMISE THIS MY LAST THREAD THIS MONTH---2009 IS A BIG YEAR FOR NIKE AND IM GEEKED!SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

if you keep on posting at this rate.. the mods are gonna notice that and ban u...

Exactly. This is in the wrong forum....plus, you are starting threads left and right. Chill, sir.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

roll.gif
you sound so concerned, im dying at work laughing

not really feeling these at all but would consider if the price is right, do we even know if this shoe is confirmed? this could possibly still just be a sample

I like the colorway on the 7's just not feeling the pin stripes. and ain't this the wrong forum to post this? I don't see JB defusing the Foamcraze at all. JB is falling off big time, ain't no way that this pack is gonna stop the foam sales. just looking at this 1 shoe I know this pack is goingto be sitting on the shelves just like most of the packs.

Back
Top Bottom