The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Is that second shot of the dock a long exposure? How do you get that with the iPhone?

I’m not specifically sure how he did that, but you can take a Live Photo, and then change it to “long exposure”. It works pretty well a lot of the time.

Im surr iPhone has a pro feature where you can adjust the aperture shutter and exposure .....

Simple really

Something like this

Screenshot_20220409-184917_Camera.jpg

Make sure the phone is stable.

Been on a skateboarding photography kick for almost a year now. Been primarily going out to spots just to shoot random skaters that are there which are mostly local pros.

I shot this last year in November. Was just sort of across the street with a telephoto lens as if I was shooting some surf photos. Got contacted by someone and they might use it for a thumbnail photo for a skate part that might get posted on Thrasher's Youtube. That is almost equivalent to getting something printed nowadays. Pretty hyped.

Been on a skateboarding photography kick for almost a year now. Been primarily going out to spots just to shoot random skaters that are there which are mostly local pros.

I shot this last year in November. Was just sort of across the street with a telephoto lens as if I was shooting some surf photos. Got contacted by someone and they might use it for a thumbnail photo for a skate part that might get posted on Thrasher's Youtube. That is almost equivalent to getting something printed nowadays. Pretty hyped.

Awesome shot man, love it.

haven’t processed (or taken for that matter) many photos since moving to the west coast even tho i will still usually bring a legit camera with me when i go out for anything 😂, took this about a year ago at least at the skate park next to the bball courts i would hoop at during the lockdown

joyride by a0, on Flickr

I can't remember the last time I posted in here, it's be yeeaars lol. Good to see the thread's still going. Dropping in a couple of my favorite shots so far this year. I mostly shoot concerts (lot's of fun, very little money lol). Everything is shot w/ a D750 except the Tyler photo, got that w/ a sony point & shoot from the crowd.

Attachments

• _AVA1851.jpg
    _AVA1851.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 36
  • _AVA2290.jpg
    _AVA2290.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC06071.jpg
    DSC06071.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 14
  • _AVA4281.jpg
    _AVA4281.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 14
  • _AVA3833.jpg
    _AVA3833.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 14
  • _AVA5329.jpg
    _AVA5329.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 13
  • _AVA5480.jpg
    _AVA5480.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 14
  • _AVA2737-2.jpg
    _AVA2737-2.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 81
I should of have kept my mouth quiet since I never had an iPhone, I figure that with all this technology and because we (Android users) have had this option for a long time now it would be available in iPhones. Not sure if it is .... sorry everyone!
What iPhone is this on? Or is this an app?

Back
Top Bottom