The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Pretty much everything(food, sports, art)
Well then 2 Questions:

- What would be the Most you want to Capture? because $500 can get you in the door but not the best of any range of specialties.

- What size are your hands? (Trust me I'm asking this for a good reason)

Well then 2 Questions:

- What would be the Most you want to Capture? because $500 can get you in the door but not the best of any range of specialties.

- What size are your hands? (Trust me I'm asking this for a good reason)
1. Would like to take pics liek this 
LL
LL

2. Not sure my hand size

500 will get you a Nikon D3300 which is pretty okay. Do you need the cam right now or can you wait until tax season to bump up that budget a lil bit more?

I know I'm waiting on my refund to grab a full frame cam, not sure if i'm gonna get the 750 or 610

1. Would like to take pics liek this 
LL
LL

2. Not sure my hand size
well you have options if you want to make images like those it's mostly going to come down to technique more so than the camera you use 

1. Pick you brand (Canon, Nikon, Sony)

2. Pick Your Body

500 will get you a Nikon D3300 which is pretty okay. Do you need the cam right now or can you wait until tax season to bump up that budget a lil bit more?

I know I'm waiting on my refund to grab a full frame cam, not sure if i'm gonna get the 750 or 610
LOL 500 is what I'm willing to spend.

Nah, in my Ricoh GR IV, it's set to RAW only. The Pro X2 supports RAW, but I don't know why it was initially sending over super compressed images. I'm talking 640 x 480... I somehow got it to transfer the full sizes now. We'll see how everything goes when my GR V comes in today.

Anyone interested in a Ricoh GR IV? :lol:

The compression comes from the inability of the phone to handle raw files

The compression comes from the inability of the phone to handle raw files

Thanks, man. I finally realized that when it was doing the same thing with my that just came in. First thing I tried. Noticed the raw was all kinds of messed up and jpg was crisp.

i have the 610 and i love it. I just bought a battery grip the other day. I heard the 750 is a beast. the 610 is basically an entry level full frame camera. That's why i bought it.

Last edited:
Its weird how the entry level full frames are just full frames with a lack of support with the auto focus and ISO but those little things literally cost that much more.

I just watched this and literally they just stressed the difference is in the focus. I am sort of an focus snob and hate how cameras that cost over a $1000 can't nail images right but if I was on a budget, I would totally go D610 and get a lens instead.

Lol now I wish I would have picked a better picture 
eyes.gif

He's got so many of these sequences, individual shots with super-imposed images, and anecdotes to tell stories.

Its weird how the entry level full frames are just full frames with a lack of support with the auto focus and ISO but those little things literally cost that much more.

I just watched this and literally they just stressed the difference is in the focus. I am sort of an focus snob and hate how cameras that cost over a $1000 can't nail images right but if I was on a budget, I would totally go D610 and get a lens instead.
yea that 610 is definetly a winner, i'm fighting the urge to "keep up" with this guy out here who just got a 610 and get the 700 or 750 just to have a "better" camera. I know the difference isn't major but yea, I wanna act like mine is better lol

Okay guys I'm back...

I think I'm going to stick with the Nikon D5300 my chick got me for Xmas.

I've read reviews and it seems decent.

Still think she paid too much but whatever.

I just want to take high end good pics of my kicks to sell them off.

Take pics of random stuff and me and her together... don't know if I'm willing to bring a DSLR cam with me on vacation though.

I also want to film video of POV style homegrown video's so hopefully this camera can meet those requirements.

Will be back to bother you guys on advice and how to's and what to do's.

Back
Top Bottom