The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Joined May 4, 2011
Shot my buddies S2K today, then I went on instagram and saw a fellow photog shoot a LaFerrari and McLaren P1 on the old bay bridge and said damn. I need those connections.

Straight out of the camera

2 quick edits

Last edited:
Joined Dec 17, 2012
Great shots everyone!

Does anyone know of any free software to automatically calibrate monitors for PCs running Windows 7? For some reason my gamma keeps getting all messed up and I don't trust myself to eyeball it. Aside from the problems it brings up for post-processing it is pretty annoying to look at for everyday computer use. 

Joined Jun 9, 2014
They let you walk in there with a DSLR? Were these taken with a DSLR? Nice shots btw
I went to a Mavs game last year. Had my whole camera bag with my 3 lenses. They checked it and told me to keep it movin'. No problems

Joined Jan 29, 2013
It's different for every stadium. AT&T park, no problems. Oracle, lens length limit. They wouldn't even let me bring in a 18-55 kit lens. They usually have the rules online.

Joined Feb 3, 2006
It's different for every stadium. AT&T park, no problems. Oracle, lens length limit. They wouldn't even let me bring in a 18-55 kit lens. They usually have the rules online.
Was just gonna type this.

Oracle has a 3inch limit, no extension. Sucks.

Joined Sep 10, 2011
So I could take my 28mm no problem into oracle and att?
I'm not sure how stingy the Oracle is. FWIW, I did bring a kit lens in once several years ago.

But on the Warriors site it says it has to be less than 3 inches.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 1, 2004
Great shots everyone!

Does anyone know of any free software to automatically calibrate monitors for PCs running Windows 7? For some reason my gamma keeps getting all messed up and I don't trust myself to eyeball it. Aside from the problems it brings up for post-processing it is pretty annoying to look at for everyday computer use. 
Not sure if you're gonna get anything for free. Try investing in a colorimeter.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now