The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Still trying to fine tune my editing

Original Edit

New Edit

These brides eat up this "pinterest" look :lol: :evil:

Have a 50mm 1.4 and 11-16mm, what should my next lens be? I usually take pics on national park hikes and road trip but thinking about doing events/weddings etc. as possible side gig in distant future.

Have a 50mm 1.4 and 11-16mm, what should my next lens be? I usually take pics on national park hikes and road trip but thinking about doing events/weddings etc. as possible side gig in distant future.

if u like primes 85mm and a 100mm macro

if u like zooms 70-200 is a very useful wedding lens.

if u got it like that, all 3 :lol:

Other notable glass:

24-70mm f/2.8
15-30mm tamron lens
Fisheye (canon's is amazing)

Last edited:
I've been trying to practice my editing more.

Anyone know where I can get raw files to practice?

Or how would you guys feel about sharing raws amongst ourselves to edit? :nerd:

Went to this memorial hall that I use to frequent as a kid. These ******* put this enormous Frozen tent smack dab in the middle oh the place :smh:

And interestingly enough I got a 24mm pancake for Christmas :lol:. Nice change carrying this thing around instead of the 17-50.

Last edited:

are you looking for/at a certain camera? you can usually find raw files on photography blogs/sites that do reviews and probably photography specific forums? sharing raws on here would be pretty tight, could be interesting to see different results from different approaches to processing the same raw file

Last edited:

are you looking for/at a certain camera? you can usually find raw files on photography blogs/sites that do reviews and probably photography specific forums? sharing raws on here would be pretty tight, could be interesting to see different results from different approaches to processing the same raw file

well for me just canon/.cr2.

we could set up a shared dropbox and have our individual folders or something like that.

Not my photos, but wanted to share the beauty that a medium format camera with a lense at 2.4 wide open offers, simply incredible...found a 105 2.4 for my 67 and can't wait to play with it...look at this Bokeh :x

Back
Top Bottom