The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Was looking at the 16-35, or either the 24mm.

The 16-35 is a good lens but just not tack sharp like the primes. It sort of sucks cause honestly if you want the sharpest of sharp, you'd get the 14L, 24L, 35L and that pretty much is your 16-35 but broken out.

What lens is everyone shooting with?

I'm trying to upgrade, but people lowballing on CL is ridiculous.

I have 50mm 1.4, 24-105 L, and 10-22 wide angle...Looking for a new lens to pair with the 6D.

since i can literally attach any lens to my mirrorless cameras via adapters, i switch up lenses a lot (probably too much) have a gang of legacy lenses that i've been able to snag usually well sub $60, most in the $20-$40 range. i recently snagged a nikon 24mm-120mm zoom lens fo $100...i love shooting wide angle so my favorite lens is my 12mm voigtlander, but its hella slow @f5.6, after that the other lenses that get the most burn for me are sony zeiss 55mm f1.8 & an 85 f1.4 from rokinon that i snagged for the low...runners up would be my older 40mm f1.8 from konica & an old 50mm f1.4 canon lens from film cameras...

I feel like I'm the only one that shoots Fuji :lol:

Currently shoot with the Fuji 23mm f/1.4 and Zeiss 32mm f/1.8. Feel like I shoulda kept the Fuji 35mm f/1.4 instead, though.

On my film Nikon F4, 50mm f/1.4.

I feel like I'm the only one that shoots Fuji :lol:

Currently shoot with the Fuji 23mm f/1.4 and Zeiss 32mm f/1.8. Feel like I shoulda kept the Fuji 35mm f/1.4 instead, though.

On my film Nikon F4, 50mm f/1.4.

I use my 35 most of the time. Just got the 23 though and it hasn't left my camera

Happy New Year's everybody

Found a 52 week photo challenge list I'll be using to get some practice and to get out and take more shots would anyone else wanna participate and post in the thread?

Was looking at the 16-35, or either the 24mm.

The 16-35 is a good lens but just not tack sharp like the primes. It sort of sucks cause honestly if you want the sharpest of sharp, you'd get the 14L, 24L, 35L and that pretty much is your 16-35 but broken out.
Good insight, thanks fong. Most likely will look into the cheapest one of the ones you listed.

Where'd you buy your 24mm? Trying to get below retail, even if it's a tad bit less.

35L
50L
85L
135L
24-105L
5D2x2
so man L's :x
Yet so many W's...

Happy New Year's everybody

Found a 52 week photo challenge list I'll be using to get some practice and to get out and take more shots would anyone else wanna participate and post in the thread?

weekly challenges are probably good overall...as long as you can make the challenge(s) interesting or only do the ones you find interesting...otherwise it might get to feel like a chore...

@Luong1209 It was a gift but I think it was from B&H. No tax and free shipping helps but you might get it somewhere else for cheaper.

What lens is everyone shooting with?

I'm trying to upgrade, but people lowballing on CL is ridiculous.

I have 50mm 1.4, 24-105 L, and 10-22 wide angle...Looking for a new lens to pair with the 6D.
What's up man, I assume you're the same Luong1209 from ig haha.

How much are you looking for that 10-22mm and any reason why you're getting rid of it?

weekly challenges are probably good overall...as long as you can make the challenge(s) interesting or only do the ones you find interesting...otherwise it might get to feel like a chore...

That's true pretty time consuming depending on your lifestyle

What's the challenge?

20870pu.jpg

Personally, I don't like 52 week challenges. I like doing things that aren't "forced", but that's just me.

If it inspires others, I'm all for it though!

Back
Top Bottom