The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

some random sony a7 pics

Shot my buddies S2K today, then I went on instagram and saw a fellow photog shoot a LaFerrari and McLaren P1 on the old bay bridge and said damn. I need those connections.

Straight out of the camera

2 quick edits

Last edited:
Great shots everyone!

Does anyone know of any free software to automatically calibrate monitors for PCs running Windows 7? For some reason my gamma keeps getting all messed up and I don't trust myself to eyeball it. Aside from the problems it brings up for post-processing it is pretty annoying to look at for everyday computer use. 

They let you walk in there with a DSLR? Were these taken with a DSLR? Nice shots btw
I went to a Mavs game last year. Had my whole camera bag with my 3 lenses. They checked it and told me to keep it movin'. No problems

It's different for every stadium. AT&T park, no problems. Oracle, lens length limit. They wouldn't even let me bring in a 18-55 kit lens. They usually have the rules online.

It's different for every stadium. AT&T park, no problems. Oracle, lens length limit. They wouldn't even let me bring in a 18-55 kit lens. They usually have the rules online.
Was just gonna type this.

Oracle has a 3inch limit, no extension. Sucks.

So I could take my 28mm no problem into oracle and att?

I'm not sure how stingy the Oracle is. FWIW, I did bring a kit lens in once several years ago.

But on the Warriors site it says it has to be less than 3 inches.

Last edited:
Great shots everyone!

Does anyone know of any free software to automatically calibrate monitors for PCs running Windows 7? For some reason my gamma keeps getting all messed up and I don't trust myself to eyeball it. Aside from the problems it brings up for post-processing it is pretty annoying to look at for everyday computer use. 

Not sure if you're gonna get anything for free. Try investing in a colorimeter.

Back
Top Bottom