The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

^^^^^HDR looks actually nice and balanced. I like that version but that is me.

Great stuff in here. Keep em coming.

i think i like the non HDR better but both are dope, nice job!

Went to Tahoe today, that waterfall i said i was going to was a bust, no water, but its an awesome spot i'll definitely go back in a couple months.

But anyway we checked out some cool beach spots since we anticipated the waterfall would suck. i think i got some good shots but we'll see if i actually like them once i upload them to the computer lol

Last edited:
Question for you guys ...

Which one???? HDR or Regular?????

20076794033_c601c2ca71_z.jpg
20509779358_454ef821ee_z.jpg

Great view.....I always enjoy that walk along the manhattan bridge!

I need to find some dope places to shoot landscape here in the Chi...you guys are killing it in here recently.

Do you guys use filters on your cameras all the time? If so, which do you keep on the lens?

I need to start abusing that clarity, just cant do while editing. lol

thats a good looks, just which you had zoomed out a bit more or something ....

thats a good looks, just which you had zoomed out a bit more or something ....
i have some but they suck.  mainly because its a giant rock waterfall with a bunch of tiers and it's all dry except this tiny little part i took the photo of, so if i zoomed out the scenery was pretty bad

^^^^^Repped!!

Beautiful ....

Love the deep contrast ..... I will be investing in a ND filter.

Which one  you have and mm?

^^^^^Repped!!

Beautiful ....

Love the deep contrast ..... I will be investing in a ND filter.

Which one  you have and mm?
Thank you!

It's an ICE filter. 10 stop. It's a cheap one but it is glass and it had great reviews so i wanted to try it out as my first ND filter before i invest in a B&H one or something that expensive.  77mm. It's under $30 on Amazon for this size

i know people say to stay away from cheap filters but it seems to work pretty well and not screw up image quality. can't complain for the price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom