The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Screenshot_20171227-124243.png
Merry XMas

Although is late ...

Last edited:
Quick shot today - had to be as the golden hour only lasts about 15 minutes this time of year.

My only issue with it is that I'm not sure that it's very sharp - it was really windy and exposed so that maybe took the edge off it.

Anyone here own a Canon Pixma Pro printer? Thinking of getting one to print out some photos.

And another one from a couple of hours later - I've been here before but last time the tree was out of the water. It's not tidal but just depends on rainfall etc - disappointingly it wasn't totally in the water yesterday.

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/21DWqG6']

And today I took my kids to see this exhibition at Stirling Castle. They had a huge model depicting a part of the Jacobite Rebellion. Took a few detail shots.
https://flic.kr/p/21DWqG6

[/url]

Haven't been in here in a while but glad to see ya'll killin it! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

Yesterday's mini trip - my buddy got a book for Christmas that has thousands of great locations in it - along with the map reference and where to park etc. This place was only about an hour from where we live. Pretty spectacular.

Name of the book?

Anyone here own a Canon Pixma Pro printer? Thinking of getting one to print out some photos.

My sister has a pixma mg7720, didn't have any expectations but love the colors it produces on small 4x6's and 5x7's

I directed & filmed my first music video last month, it's a dope and challenging experience and could see myself doing more in the future. Waiting on the artist to release it in early January so I'll def post it on here for y'all as soon as it drops.

In the mean time, did my last shoot of 2017 on Wednesday and put together a small clip for IG, hope y'all enjoy and happy new year!

Any ideas where I could sell my Sony A7rii with battery grip rather than using eBay? I can't do the fees anymore.

Selling to upgrade to the A7riii. Honestly there is nothing wrong with it. I'm thinking I can get $1650-$1800 with the battery grip.

Finally did the plunge and purchased and Squarespace site. So going to be able to post stuff on here again. I used to save files a 100% time as PNG files cause there'd be no lossless in quality but going to try and just bite my tongue down and do it all in JPG. Still have a lot of sorting out on my new website but if anyone wants to check it out, peep the sig. Pretty much everything I post on IG but in better quality.

Portland+3.jpg

Portland+5.jpg

Portland+2a.jpg

Portland+4.jpg

Last edited:
Finally did the plunge and purchased and Squarespace site. So going to be able to post stuff on here again. I used to save files a 100% time as PNG files cause there'd be no lossless in quality but going to try and just bite my tongue down and do it all in JPG. Still have a lot of sorting out on my new website but if anyone wants to check it out, peep the sig. Pretty much everything I post on IG but in better quality.

Could you post some before and after of your edits and explain a little bit of your editing process? I always like your final results.

Back
Top Bottom