The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

4746755791_f2e6e9bb51_z.jpg

4747276078_a06e05e7e1_z.jpg

Originally Posted by LoveForTheAir23

It's been a while...

All teasers pretty much of current projects...

4681262721_3144f7e523_b.jpg

I don't mean to be annoying, but does anyone have any info on those shoes? A PM would be appreciated if so. #apoligies, continue with the good thread. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
stuff i might add

Anybody in here shoot with a Nikon D40? I can get a damn near perfect condition D40 for 200 bucks (Seen it in person, works fine and everything). All accessories etc. I heard they are discontinued though but should I go for it?

Can anyone help me decide on what object to use for a photo project? I need something about the size of a bicycle that I can carry around and take pictures of its shadows. I was thinking of using a guitar but would appreciate some suggestions for something more interesting...

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

And get the T2i and just practice taking good shots. Half of photography (if not more) is the person taking the photos. I am sure over time, you can get photos like the one above no problem.

Agreed.  It doesn't matter what kind of camera that you have, from a point and shoot to even a pro camera.  Each camera has settings where you can tweak and even then there is post production with everything now a days.  But, when it comes down to it, it is always in the shooters eye and how you want to tell your story.

The camera should enhance the person, not the opposite.

For tips even for point and shoot and more.   http://blog.chasejarvis.com/blog/  He explains that the best camera you have is the one that is on you.

back to photos:  a behind the scenes shot:

4729253277_c6054fa640_b.jpg

Nothing fancy, just playing with my new walk-around lens EF-S 15-85 IS. Yes, gardening is my my other hobby... and legos.

4753737243_32585d496e.jpg

4754369822_be1cd7e66e.jpg

Just Some Recent Shots of a model ive been working with the clarity of this lense amazes me.. i could imagine the 1.4

IPhone 4 shots

dstylezs- sick shots

That has to be color manipulation, PS or something right? Looks outta this world
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom