The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Finding all the locations.

Just takes a while but you get mad loot and will level up and go to places you’d never see.
The plat is tedious as you must do everything. I definitely skipped too much in the beginning :lol:

tenor.gif

May be time to finally check this out.

I read an interview with the creator dude and it seriously made me want to support them. He is a really genuine dude and the things that the studio had to go through post launch from just a human perspective are disgusting.

I have been saying it for years but a significant portion of the serious gaming community are a bunch of :smh:.

If I see the game on sale I am copping.

Nah man.

Gaming has an enormous escapism/addiction element too it and a decent amount of these hardcore gamers expect this **** to change their lives. Or at the very least they base their lives around this stuff. It naturally attracts these types.

Completely different from being nerdy.

Last edited:
Nah man.

Gaming has an enormous escapism/addiction element too it and a decent amount of these hardcore gamers expect this **** to change their lives. Or at the very least they base their lives around this stuff. It naturally attracts these types.

Completely different from being nerdy.
NeoGAF/ResetERA has taught me that gamers are whiny, entitled and a majority of the time racist. The things they say and do to people is ridiculous. Like you can hate No Man's Sky or whatever game but leave it there. Don't resort to personal attacks, doxxing, etc.

“I remember getting a death threat about the fact that there were butterflies in our original trailer, and you could see them as you walked past them, but there weren’t any butterflies in the launch game. I remember thinking to myself: ‘Maybe when you’re sending a death threat about butterflies in a game, you might be the bad guy.’” - Sean Murray

Last edited:
NikeTalk is the only forum I use and I'm not anywhere near as active on here as I used to be. I find the more specific boards and online communities have the crazier personalities because they're there for that one thing and can be overly "passionate".

Back
Top Bottom