The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I would have paid $50 max for that collection.

Trading that into Gamestop wouldn’t get you a $100 in cash value.

lol its cause yall dont know how to gamestop at all, the website tells u the trade values lol, 1 weekend a month they have a stealth bump and they raise the prices of some games to ebay sale status. some of yall still hurt about trading games in as a kid trust me i know i traded resident evil nemesis as a kid for nba shootout 2000 because i can make my own dunk.

gamestop paid me 75 cash off 10 games that have ps4 remakes lol it was no thing at all, sold the kingdom hearts remakes and theres like 29 games left for the profit. we do this

I have officially committed to The Witcher and I have no rugrats (regrets).

I picked Fallout. I feel I should go through shorter campaigns so I can stake more trophies to get the momentum going, maybe rachet & clank or TLOU. These online games are hampering my single-player games' progress. I've been wasting time on PUBG on my phone while my TV is set to HDMI 1 with the PS4 on standby.:lol:

Who here uses a WiFi range extender?

I’m in my new place and the router is down stairs in the living room and my PS4 is up in the loft in front of the house. I have a OG PS4 and we all know it’s WiFi is trash. I bought a Linksys WiFi range extender and it works great. Only real problem is it will drop the connection every hour or so. Which isn’t good for online gaming..

I’m about to buy a power line adapter but before I do I was wondering if anyone had success plugging a Ethernet cable in the extender and running it straight into the console instead?

I’m in my new place and the router is down stairs in the living room and my PS4 is up in the loft in front of the house. I have a OG PS4 and we all know it’s WiFi is trash. I bought a Linksys WiFi range extender and it works great. Only real problem is it will drop the connection every hour or so. Which isn’t good for online gaming..

I’m about to buy a power line adapter but before I do I was wondering if anyone had success plugging a Ethernet cable in the extender and running it straight into the console instead?
Not sure but I think shottadru shottadru might have some experience with a power line adapter.

return the router and buy a powerline adapter with wi-fi.

A wifi range extender is only as good as the signal it receives. So if you put the router in a room the already has poor wifi, you're still going to have wifi issues.

return the router and buy a powerline adapter with wi-fi.

A wifi range extender is only as good as the signal it receives. So if you put the router in a room the already has poor wifi, you're still going to have wifi issues.
The extender works great for everything else. My smart tv is able to stream everything in 4K with little to no buffering.

It’s just that when I use my PS4, it will drop the connection briefly before stabilizing again. So if I’m in the middle of a game or match I’ll get booted to the lobby. I was thinking if I just ran a wire from the extender into the PS4 would solve my problems. Before investing into a power line

Last edited:
05FA4CB9-8761-4E3A-84C7-819F23E20C28.jpeg

I would also recommend moving your router upstairs. I did that and my signal got a lot better throughout the whole house.

I had one because my bonus room is upstairs and that's where I play...it worked good at first but then kept losing signal and the connection was trash. I bought the 3 pack of Google WiFi a few months ago and it works perfect. So much better than any router I ever had

Guys, how does digital downloads work on PSN? Gonna order Spiderman, Tomb Raider or RDR2 since I have credit.
After i beat it, can I delete and re-download whenever? Just curious. Thanks.

PO

Is there an anniversary PS4 releasing this weekend? My friend is swearing by this and I can't find any information.

Guys, how does digital downloads work on PSN? Gonna order Spiderman, Tomb Raider or RDR2 since I have credit.
After i beat it, can I delete and re-download whenever? Just curious. Thanks.

PO
Yes, your purchase will be listed in your games library. From there you can re-download any of your previous purchases.

I have drug my feet because I feel like splitting my time between two systems would be tough... but there are too many great games I'm missing.

I dunno what your situation is - I know you used to work from home (and that would make it harder to justify a Switch IMO) but I spend a lot of time away from home and am pretty much out of town visiting family every weekend so it works perfectly.

Amazon pre-orders are trash.................SNES Classic pre-order bull**** incident, NEVER FORGET

Yeah i don't really care for the delivering on RD, even though they always have for me. I'm more concerned that I have to pay full price now...

PO

Back
Top Bottom