The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

giphy.webp

yeshrug.png

Tried a few of em they not for me. Got XV free with my last CPU, so I'll download it eventually and that'll be their last shot :lol:

Square needs to release a collection of all the classic 8-bit and 16-bit JRPG's from Enix, Squaresoft, and Square Enix. No remakes. The same games with the same pixelated sprites. They can add trophies, unlockable borders, unlockable concept art, or whatever else people add in these classic collections.

Clinging to Forza and Gears like a raft in a hurricane.

Bro.... Are y'all 12? Why does everyone have so much butt slander against another console? Even as a PS4 owner (and I rarely touch the thing) I have nothing but good things to say about it outside of its lackluster online and horrible stance on crossplay.

Bro.... Are y'all 12? Why does everyone have so much butt slander against another console? Even as a PS4 owner (and I rarely touch the thing) I have nothing but good things to say about it outside of its lackluster online and horrible stance on crossplay.

:lol::lol: Don't make me drudge through the PS3 and 360 threads. My man here was leading the PS3 slander charge like a 5 star general.

In all seriousness though, I sincerely believe most of the people posting in this thread are just playing up the console rivalry for laughs. Play what you want on whatever console/platform you want.

Unless you're not playing Final Fantasy; then you can pound salt.

Any day 1 PS4 owners still have theirs going strong?

Mine is.

Never pulled on the pro because I haven't bought a 4k tv yet.

Back
Top Bottom