The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

nobody in here excited for fallout? only rdr2? i need playstation to hurry up with the name change ability too. think imma try buying digital for both games. the initial download patches for these will probably be huge to wait for on release night

Talking to the wrong crowd in here :lol:

The diehard RPG fans still live in this thread. When u say they need they’re own thread they say “this is the rpg thread”

Its funny how Cdproject Red after The Witcher 3 the game is in the GOAT running and how CD Projekt Red is now the BEST video game dev/producer in the Industry now. When the the first 2 Witcher games nobody thought they were good or groundbreaking and weren’t really talked about.

Last edited:
The Witcher III was cool after restarting twice :lol:

JRPG is always going to be the best genre to me.

i preordered RDR2 a year ago and it's my first preorder ever. amazon says i'll get it november 1-7, very disappointing. It was during the e3 sale though so I got a good price so not all bad
Just cancel it and preorder somewhere else. Amazon doesn’t charge you until they ship the game

As much as I like BLOPS 4, I’m terrible at the MP. Between the big maps, streaks, spawning system and my reflexes, I just can’t keep up :smh:

The zombies and blackout are fun though.

81A44E71-0FC0-4F2F-8B72-67623C330B22.jpeg

Just browsing at my local Best Buy store.

Never understood the appeal of this controller back in the PS1, PS2, PS3, and now PS4 era’s

Its the same price people on here were complaining about the 500 million limited edition DS4 which is much nicer and the last one I bought.

Last edited:
Good luck on whoever tries that. Lots of success around

Looked at my locals about 4 hours ago and all stores had them. Got off work an hour ago and every store was sold out besides my nearest one, so i got the last 2 held

Drove 30 mins and since it was a price error they couldn't sell it for that price :smh:

Can anyone answer this for me? I asked for clarification in the RDR2 thread but got ignored. :ohwell:

Upon looking at the RDR2 installation requirements it states the PS4's disc installation requires 99 GB & the digital installation requires 150 GB with the extra 50 needed for the installation process.

Does anyone know if the additional 50GB required for the digital installation of this game will be back on the system after it downloads? :nerd:

Asking because i have credit on PSN, so would rather pre-order on there, but If i need to have an extra 50GB for the entire course of the game, then i may just purchase the disc, because i don't have that much space on my OG PS4. :smh:

Thanks.

PO

Can anyone answer this for me? I asked for clarification in the RDR2 thread but got ignored. :ohwell:

Upon looking at the RDR2 installation requirements it states the PS4's disc installation requires 99 GB & the digital installation requires 150 GB with the extra 50 needed for the installation process.

Does anyone know if the additional 50GB required for the digital installation of this game will be back on the system after it downloads? :nerd:

Asking because i have credit on PSN, so would rather pre-order on there, but If i need to have an extra 50GB for the entire course of the game, then i may just purchase the disc, because i don't have that much space on my OG PS4. :smh:

Thanks.

PO
You should be fine. I think once the game installs, you get majority of that space back.

I went to the local Target to try and score that Midnight Blue controller.

Struck out.

So I spent more money and bought the "500 Million" controller :lol::smh:

You should be fine. I think once the game installs, you get majority of that space back.

I think it depends if he has that 150 GB space remaining the accommodate the digital install.

If he doesn't even have space for strictly the install, it wouldn't matter if he'll get some of that space back...........the game won't digitally install until he clears out the necessary hard drive space needed to allow the install.

If homie DOES NOT WANT to delete anything from his hard drive (as in, he is still playing his backlog LOL), and he has enough for the 99 GB disc install BUT NOT 150 GB for the digital.......he may as well bite the financial bullet and just go physical disc

I went to the local Target to try and score that Midnight Blue controller.

Struck out.

So I spent more money and bought the "500 Million" controller :lol::smh:
Bit pricier than you went in for of course lol but definitely worth it. I absolutely love it

I want the Sunset Orange one super bad rn. Trying to hold off to see if anybody posts one for $35-$40 but that might take a while

I think it depends if he has that 150 GB space remaining the accommodate the digital install.

If he doesn't even have space for strictly the install, it wouldn't matter if he'll get some of that space back...........the game won't digitally install until he clears out the necessary hard drive space needed to allow the install.

If homie DOES NOT WANT to delete anything from his hard drive (as in, he is still playing his backlog LOL), and he has enough for the 99 GB disc install BUT NOT 150 GB for the digital.......he may as well bite the financial bullet and just go physical disc

I currently have exactly 150 GB free. So am i good? I'm confused. :lol:

PO

I currently have exactly 150 GB free. So am i good? I'm confused. :lol:

PO

I'm a data-***** :lol:, so I kinda like having more space than the "minimum required" for any game install/patch update.........JUST TO BE SAFE

But that's just me........it is in your court at this point. Money & data space on the line, that is your call now

I'm a data-***** :lol:, so I kinda like having more space than the "minimum required" for any game install/patch update.........JUST TO BE SAFE

But that's just me........it is in your court at this point. Money & data space on the line, that is your call now

Yeah, that's why I was seeking clarification.

If the extra 50 is only needed during the installation and it returns back after, I'll do digital since i'll pay nothing.

If not, i'll buy the disc, to save the space. Thanks for your thoughts.

PO

Back
Top Bottom