The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Good :pimp::pimp::pimp: **** that POS. Give us a real BGS game or get the **** out
I’m pretty much done with Bethesda developed games i.e. Fallout and Elder Scrolls. It’s hard to play that style of open world game after playing The Witcher III. BGS games are ugly as hell to me and play like crap.

Last edited:
I’m pretty much done with Bethesda developed games i.e. Fallout and Elder Scrolls. It’s hard to play that style of open world game after playing The Witcher III. BGS games are ugly as hell to me and play like crap.
The Witcher is definitely a better game, by far. But personally, I enjoy Fallout's world a lot more. Though I think Cyberpunk will completely replace Fallout in my life.

If BFV has the same type of map design as BF1 did than it’s a no for me. Didn’t like the map design of BF1 and it bored me. Too slow paced

BF4 was lit. Everytime you pull up to the objective it was crazy action

If BFV has the same type of map design as BF1 did than it’s a no for me. Didn’t like the map design of BF1 and it bored me. Too slow paced

BF4 was lit. Everytime you pull up to the objective it was crazy action
Best thing about the BF series is that BF4, BF1 and BFV are all active.

Best thing about the BF series is that BF4, BF1 and BFV are all active.
I was going to rebuy BF1 for $7 but decided not to do it. Just don’t have time to game. Just picked up BO4 and like others have mentioned, it’s only good in short bursts or it gets old fast. Which is all I really have time for anyways

I was going to rebuy BF1 for $7 but decided not to do it. Just don’t have time to game. Just picked up BO4 and like others have mentioned, it’s only good in short bursts or it gets old fast. Which is all I really have time for anyways
I only play zombies and blackout. That feeling when you place top 5 and know you can get it next time turns into 3+ hour sessions :lol:

Reading these BF5 reviews and it looks like I will skip and stay with BF4.

Might purchase BF1.

Last I checked at GameStop, it was like $8.

Looking for a deal on dualshock 4 controllers for black Friday.

Might purchase BF1.

Controllers are 40 at most locations right now.
38.99 at GameStop and you can trade an old one in and get it even cheaper.

rented bo4. ignoring the gigantic patches u gotta download with every damn game now..... i jumped into a match the next day and of course it was the who knows what # reiteration of nuketown. it took a grand total of 14 seconds to get quickscoped. then it happened again and again. its been years. I think i stopped playing cod since black ops 2. gave last years a chance and turned it in. but finally playing another "modern" cod...and nothing has changed. smfh

how long will cod milk the same maps, and the same crap mechanics? hit markers still an issue... nah man... it got old after 20 minutes for me. out.

The traditional ones get the job done for me. Witcher 3 was cool, and a more polished game for sure, but I just have/had more fun in the modern FOs and ESs. I bought Witcher on release on PS4 and got nowhere. Had to come back some months later on PC to get through it, and still never played B&W just because I’m not pressed to

Might purchase BF1.

As of right now I cannot say that it is better than BF1. But I personally think that each BF is top tier in terms of shooters and neither can really outdo one another they are just different and it comes down to personal preference.

Even Hardline was dope.

Last edited:
rented bo4. ignoring the gigantic patches u gotta download with every damn game now..... i jumped into a match the next day and of course it was the who knows what # reiteration of nuketown. it took a grand total of 14 seconds to get quickscoped. then it happened again and again. its been years. I think i stopped playing cod since black ops 2. gave last years a chance and turned it in. but finally playing another "modern" cod...and nothing has changed. smfh

how long will cod milk the same maps, and the same crap mechanics? hit markers still an issue... nah man... it got old after 20 minutes for me. out.
Yeah I’m getting real tired of call of duty’s map design. Every year it’s the SAME set up. Small maps with 3 lanes. The creativity is long gone. MW2 was the best in the series and had the best gameplay and definitely best map design by far. I mainly will play blackout in this one and sprinkle in some MP for a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom