The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

9C368558-D9C6-491C-A6B2-E83800D1796F.jpeg

2F47FD53-A12D-466E-9D63-596FA2AF0A31.gif

The flood gates have opened BOIS..........you have a reason to get a PS1 Classic now

I was at Best Buy and saw a ton of these behind Customer Service ordered for in-store pick up. I'm going to get one now that it's hackable because I have a ton of roms(Like Rival Schools) that I would love to add.

Lowkey I think Sony did this on purpose despite all the backlash. Sometimes if you do something right, it will go unnoticed.

Makes sense. It’s a way to profit off of emulation/rims. They couldn’t necessarily get the games they want, but they know not many people want to hook their laptops/gaming set ups in the living for a game night with friends? While that little Classic can hold the games and sit in the living room.

Sony’s not dumb. They Jedi mind tricked us.

Lowkey I think Sony did this on purpose despite all the backlash. Sometimes if you do something right, it will go unnoticed.
It’s painfully obvious they sent this mini project out to someone else and didn’t do it first hand. I think it’s just lazy work

It is just such a grind man. I don’t even know if it is fun.
I like to mentally set objectives for me to complete. Things like beat this boss, get X item, finish and test a build, things like that. It usually keeps me going long past the point of monotony (like in MHW). :lol:

I like to mentally set objectives for me to complete. Things like beat this boss, get X item, finish and test a build, things like that. It usually keeps me going long past the point of monotony (like in MHW). :lol:
Oh MH :lol:

:smh:

I wanna get into it I really do but man.

is the ps4 slim discontinued?
I have been looking for one and most local sores are saying they havent seen them in a while?
Is the PS4 pro really worth it?

I am looking to get a console for my husband. He hasn't played video games in a while and has a older PS model.

is the ps4 slim discontinued?
I have been looking for one and most local sores are saying they havent seen them in a while?
Is the PS4 pro really worth it?

I am looking to get a console for my husband. He hasn't played video games in a while and has a older PS model.
Naw they’re still out there. I just went into GameStop yesterday and seen a wall of PS4 Slims bundled with BLOPS 4. I also seen some with RDR 2.

Back
Top Bottom