The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

upload_2018-12-14_10-51-7-png.2229292

You guys need to do this.

Quite disappointed with the hours I've put in this gen :lol:
I put in twice that amount on a PSP game.

I like my top 3 played though.

Edit:
Only available on Europe at the moment :smh:

So my dumbass forgot to cancel my PS Now trial and so i said F it ill see what TLOU is all about, played for about an hour and now I'm heading to bed and I'm thinking of getting the PS4 remastered version tomorrow before I get too far into it :lol:

Probably a dumb question, but is the remastered version worth it?
110%. Graphical upgrade, you can toggle between 30 and 60fps, and it comes with the Left Behind dlc. One of the best games I ever played on PS4 and I have a lot of games :lol:

preordered the KH3 ps4 pro bundle never played any kh games and the ps4 looks meh... prolly end up selling the game

110%. Graphical upgrade, you can toggle between 30 and 60fps, and it comes with the Left Behind dlc. One of the best games I ever played on PS4 and I have a lot of games :lol:

Man I should have copped for $5.99 during the PS store BF sale. Still need to pick up UC4 (maybe the drake collection as well) and GOW.

Man I should have copped for $5.99 during the PS store BF sale. Still need to pick up UC4 (maybe the drake collection as well) and GOW.

Gamestop has UC4 for $4.99, I just copped it yesterday. I also picked up the Nathan Drake Collection for $14.99 pre-owned.
I'm waiting on a deal for God of War. Still upset I missed the BF sale for $18

Started playing bloodborne but been really only playing when my nephews are over. It’s been fun to figure out the game and enjoy the spooks with them. Certain moments have had us screaming and Lol’ing together it’s been great.

I didnt think Miles was that popular.

I thought his parts in the game were kinda boring

Back
Top Bottom