The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

i1DQTTeH9CmtCz.jpg

I need to get back to playing and collecting cars.

ACO really that good? I remember the ACG review calling it really mediocre. And saying fights basically come down strictly to level of the enemy relative to yours as opposed to skill
It's good but there's a couple swords that are op as ****. There's one that gives you instant charge attacks, mad strong

That is pretty much xenoverse. Part 2 was leading up to this type of game.
Xeboverse has been using old assets from the DBZ MMO from years ago
I didn’t know there was a DBZ MMO. Whether it’s Xenoverse 3 or a new RPG, I’m excited. I passed on Xenoverse 2 because the story seemed like rehash of the first game.

Apparently NIS is localizing instead of Xseed.

NIS did a poor job localizing their last Y's game, so people are a little cautious with this.

I have the first game on Vita; buried in the backlog somewhere.

Playstation Plus Is on Sale for a Limited Time for New Members

If you’re a PS4 owner and you haven’t jumped on getting PlayStation Plus for your system, Sony is inviting you to do so and has a special discount available to make things easier. To those who are unaware, PlayStation Plus is Sony’s membership service that nets you perks, including the ability to play online multiplayer on the PS4. In addition to that, the service gives you extra discounts on the PlayStation Store and lets you download multiple games each month at no additional cost.

For new users in North and South America, you can take advantage of the following discounts to hop aboard the PS Plus train:

• 3 Month Sub: $19.99. This means it is 20% off until January 24, 2019
  • 12 Month Sub: $44.99. This means it is 25% off until January 24, 2019
A ResetEra user commented that these deals are available in the EU, as well.

Days gone looks great but with my back log of games I probably will wait for Black Friday when it drops to the $25 to $30 price range.

Pretty much do this with all my single player games now...there are some exceptions though

Anyone getting Ace Combat 7?

I have ot waiting for pick up @ BB, gonna get it on Monday. Went for the Xbox version as there are only a few VR missions on the PS4 and I don't even have a VR headset yet, so I'd rather playbit in 4K now then double dip on the PS4 when the headsets are dirt cheap.

Back
Top Bottom