The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My girl had RE2 apart of my Valentine's day package. I think she bought it to test my mettle since I mentioned to her that I was iffy about that game.
20190214_074515.jpg

:lol:.....:frown:

Started Mario Odyssey and can’t stop thinking about Bloodborne :lol:

As much of a mental challenge as it could be, it’s also seductive and intoxicating, word to the old blood. The strange nightmarish movements, the atmosphere and universe that immerses you. I beat BSB and Amelia today in NG+ then just deleted the game because I gotta move on. Not going to be easy though

Bloodborne is my favorite game ever.

go thru the Apex tutorial.. its honestly a very easy game to pick up

just read what character has what abilities and go from there. Very easy

Anyone play Heavy Rain? Is it any good? The deluxe version of Detroit is on sale and it comes with Heavy Rain. Is Heavy Rain worth it?

Why you say that? Game looks dope to me.

I think it's just me - I don't like paying over $25+tax for games. :lol:

That said, the game doesn't look too impressive tbh. That trailer was also cringe-worthy with the guy wearing his hat at 'church'.

I think it's just me - I don't like paying over $25+tax for games. :lol:

That said, the game doesn't look too impressive tbh. That trailer was also cringe-worthy with the guy wearing his hat at 'church'.
I didn’t really watch the trailer :lol:

I think I was already sold after the big E3 or PSX blowout from 2017. Day one for me.

O werd? I played gt sport for only 1 day and retired it because of the lack of offline play. Might have to try it again

Bloodborne is my favorite game ever.
I hated on BB heavy when if first dropped because I lacked the poise and thought I could hack, slash and win. Once I got my bearings tho, it ended up being one of my most enjoyable play experiences bar none.

Anyone play Heavy Rain? Is it any good? The deluxe version of Detroit is on sale and it comes with Heavy Rain. Is Heavy Rain worth it?

Best game made by Quantic Dream.

Beyond 2 Souls on PS3 was GARBAGE.

Detroit was on sale for $20 or $29 on black friday last year and Heavy Rain was a PS+ freebie game some time last year also.

My rankings this console gen for PS4 exclusive games:

1. Horizon Zero Dawn: Why? Because the game was a pleasant surprise from a game developer known mostly before this game only for the FPS Killzone game series the past 2 console gens on PS2 & PS3. Honestly the game caught a lot of people by surprise and was fresh and even something new to the open world game genre.Also lets be real here when Killzone Shadow Fall was a launch title for PS4, the game was a BIG let down and really felt like something re hashed and re done by Guerilla Games.

2. Uncharted 4. Yes the game and franchise is and was on it's last legs and Naughty Dog coming off The Last Of Us last gen was going to be hard to top. But naughty dog still came through and delivered the best 3rd person shooter game this console gen.

3. God Of War. Sony Santa Monica came through and managed to reboot and breathe life into the game franchise again after God War Ascenion last gen on PS3 sucked and BOMBED big time. Sony Santa Monica was smart to bring and implement RPG & open world elements into the new PS4 game with Kratos son and the main story.

4. Bloodborne. Great but really brutal game with a maddening learning curve that makes NT'ers and other gamers destroy several DS4 controllers and quit playing the game altogether :lol: . Sorry but when this happens I can't and don't see how other people have this game as their GOAT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom