The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Download Hitman last night. Fell asleep on the couch waiting for the download to complete lmao.

Damn, this Resident Evil 2 remake is so damn hard for me. I'm at the point where I'm constantly getting chased around the station while trying to solve puzzles/get items, and then I run into some lickers and die immediately :lol: Every time I hear those footsteps it's like " @#$@, not again!!!" got so irritated that I had to take a break; might try again later tonight.

Damn, this Resident Evil 2 remake is so damn hard for me. I'm at the point where I'm constantly getting chased around the station while trying to solve puzzles/get items, and then I run into some lickers and die immediately :lol: got so irritated that I had to take a break; might try again later tonight.

Conserve your ammo when you can. Map will show you where you got items you might've missed. You can avoid lickers by slowing walking past them (they can't see, only hear). Fight when you have to, don't waste bullets on tyrant. I knife the zombies when they get knocked down instead of ammo

Conserve your ammo when you can. Map will show you where you got items you can get. You can avoid lickers by slowing walking past them (they can't see, only hear). Fight when you have to, don't waste bullets on tyrant.

I think I may have to forget trying to pick up some items and just get a big head start when he starts following me. Dude is right behind me when I get back to the main hall, and I end up running and waking up the lickers :lol:

He also just will NOT let me finish the library puzzle. I'm going to try to run out of there to lead him back to the other side of the station, and then run back to the library over and over. @#%@ is stressful :lol:

Hm, not sure how I did it, but I did library before he was following me IIRC. Library you just need to move the shelves so they give you a walkway. Need the tool to move one of the stuck shelves though. I think you can go upstairs, lure him their, then go alternate way downstairs and do a little piece, rinse and repeat.

I think I may have to forget trying to pick up some items and just get a big head start when he starts following me. Dude is right behind me when I get back to the main hall, and I end up running and waking up the lickers :lol:

He also just will NOT let me finish the library puzzle. I'm going to try to run out of there to lead him back to the other side of the station, and then run back to the library over and over. @#%@ is stressful :lol:

Library- That part is probably one of the rougher stretches in the game. I like having a flashbang handy for the library part. Make sure u wait for Tyrant upstairs and make him walk up the stairs (not go up the ladder) . You have to kind of lure him to go the stairs route. Once he makes it all the way to the top of the stairs, roll a flashbang to the right (near the door with the detonator room), and go down the stairs and do the bookcase move. U should have enough time to move the bookcase, go up the ladder and get to the next room.

BTW make sure u have the big cog/wheel for the next part, you definitely don't want to backtrack into that guy.

Finished RE2. One of the best games I've ever played on any system.

Man, Capcom needs to catch this fire again with an RE3 remake. :nthat:

I'm mad late, but I'm starting Horizon Zero Dawn. Caught the game on sale for 10 bucks.

-Drew

What's hard for me with RE2 is I usually like to completely clear areas of enemies in games so I won't run into surprise. Since it's smarter to just avoid confrontation in game, I always have an uneasy sense of danger constantly. This game is forcing me to try more adaptive gameplay like finding techniques to dodge zombies by hugging walls and drawing them towards me then make a wide dash(slow jog) past them. It's been a good challange so far, but a damn nightmare most of time. I have to start looking at zombies as constant obstacles rather than persistent, dangerous, creatures.:lol:

Sounds like nemesis from part 3. I quit that game because I got stuck at a part with low ammo, and he refused to stop coming after me. That game is why I keep multiple save files on anything I play in case some bs like that happens.

Anthem has a 63 on Metacritic

3ec8cb6f-9863-40b3-a1e6-680c17680180-gif.2264957

Back
Top Bottom