The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

All the PS4 Pros starting with the 500 Million edition have the quieter cooling fans. If the Glacier model came out prior to that then it will be loud.

I have the glacier white PS4 Pro and it does run loud. This is really un avoidable on all PS4 console after time and dust build up inside the consoles.

So yeah eventuallly people do have to open their console up and clean up the dust build inside and re apply thermal paste.

I have the glacier white PS4 Pro and it does run loud. This is really un avoidable on all PS4 console after time and dust build up inside the consoles.

So yeah eventuallly people do have to open their console up and clean up the dust build inside and re apply thermal paste.

I'll agree that how often you use the machine and the environment will contribute to dust build up, however there are teardowns of the PS4 Pro iterations and there are noticeable changes to the heatspreaders and cooling fan.

The current fan design does indeed run quieter but they're also allowing the system to run a few degrees hotter before the fan starts spinning up.

Finished Jedi Fallen Order loved it hoping for some DLC but I'm not sure what the plan is. Definitely going to go back and get the platinum. On to The Outer Worlds which looks great... I haven't played a Fallout style game in awhile so its a nice change of pace with the whacky dialogue options.

How many hours was it?

Jedi order is a solid 7.5/10 for me.

game doesn’t know if it wants to be uncharted or bloodbourne
It’s next in my queue after I finally finish Breath of the Wild.

Either model you mentioned would be great for a Star Wars game. Bloodborn is kind of the path I’d hoped it would go down. Seems SUPER fitting for Star Wars.

Any places like Amazon or BB going to have Death Stranding in the $35 to $40 range for Black Friday ?

Last edited:
It’s next in my queue after I finally finish Breath of the Wild.

Either model you mentioned would be great for a Star Wars game. Bloodborn is kind of the path I’d hoped it would go down. Seems SUPER fitting for Star Wars.

The thing is it does the uncharted part terribly imo. Also the enemies are whack/generic.

I'm not a Star Wars fan at all but that Stars Wars game looks so dope... any of ya'll got it? And is it fun?

In case anyone is looking for an extra PS4 controller, this one is popping up at walmarts for $11

Had my friend check two stores.
They didnt have any, but the SKU checker said those stores did.
Thanks for posting though sir.

PO

Last edited:
In case anyone is looking for an extra PS4 controller, this one is popping up at walmarts for $11

if anybody is in Jersey, walmarts in Kearny and Passaic havethem in stock at that price

if you go pick me one up :pimp:

do walmarts do phone orders?

if anybody is in Jersey, walmarts in Kearny and Passaic havethem in stock at that price

if you go pick me one up :pimp:

do walmarts do phone orders?

Did you actually see them in stock?
If you are going off the online tracker, it may be wrong.

PO

Jedi order is a solid 7.5/10 for me.

game doesn’t know if it wants to be uncharted or bloodbourne
The thing is it does the uncharted part terribly imo. Also the enemies are whack/generic.

Felt that there was a bit too much sliding on vines and climbing around being displayed in the trailers and some of the game footage I've seen.

Thanks for the honest review, game looks like an excellent $19.99-$24.99 (Canadian) cop. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom