The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Sniper games have always been decent. Multiplayer is the height of irritating though. :lol: Makes Call of Duty snipers seem like run-and-gunners.

Sniper games have always been decent. Multiplayer is the height of irritating though. :lol: Makes Call of Duty snipers seem like run-and-gunners.
I was excited because I had confused this game with Spec Ops The Line. Now, I redeemed but who knows when or if I’ll play it :lol:

Played an hour of Sniper Elite 4.

Really enjoying it so far.

Not a game to play around kids, though.

Deaths are very detailed as in it shows you which organ the bullet hit, shattered bone fragments.

I shot this guy from a hilltop and the bullet hit his chin, went through his right side of his torso and then went through his hand.

Last edited:
Played an hour of Sniper Elite 4.

Really enjoying it so far.

Not a game to play around kids, though.

Deaths are very detailed as in it shows you which orgarn the bullet hit, shattered bone fragments.

I shot this guy from a hilltop and the bullet hit his chin, went through his right side of his torso and then went through his hand.
nut shots are a thing in Sniper Elite too. Not for the faint of heart. :lol:

Sorry 2sappy 2sappy ... sometimes it pays to wait. :lol:

For a limited time, you’re all invited to visit the European Aerial Zone – think of it as a summer vacation with some fabulous loot as your souvenir. Have you tricked out your dress uniform yet? One of the mission parameters is to defeat 100 Minibosses. Some of you have expressed that this is a few too many Boss Fights. Upon further analysis, we have agreed.

The total expectation is being revised down, from 100 to 50. The change goes live next week. If you have been struggling to hit this milestone, help is on the way. If you already hit it, please go easy on your fellow Guardians who pleaded for mercy.

Now we come to the part where I pass the mic to our Player Support Team to provide a more in-depth tactical briefing on how we deploy bits to your video game machine.

Yea none of my close friends who play got into 19, few of us checked out and got into smash bros as our go to local multiplayer game

I don’t think I’ll be getting 20 either. I think 18 was peak fifa for me I played the ish out of it and feel there’s nothing new to do to. Next time I get it might have to be if Mbappe goes to Real :lol:

DF704FC7-FD03-406E-AC7D-9A1E7B651E62.jpeg

i just want another battlefield set in present/future

I’m with you, man. I am a battlefield fanatic but the latest has capped itself bad. We jumped on Division 2 as a placeholder and it does not disappoint. I get that it’s a much different gameplay but it is hella fun with the squad

Back
Top Bottom