The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Do you guys know if FF8 Remaster has a preorder available on the PS Store? I have a gift card I was going to use if so.

BF 4 & 1 were great to me. Did not like V at all.
I feel like V needs more time and content to be good. People forget that BF1 took a few updates to be good and that the fanbase was bashing it as much as V is being bashed now. And i'm pretty sure that once the next BF comes out, people are gonna love V all of a sudden and sing it's praises.

I feel like V needs more time and content to be good. People forget that BF1 took a few updates to be good and that the fanbase was bashing it as much as V is being bashed now. And i'm pretty sure that once the next BF comes out, people are gonna love V all of a sudden and sing it's praises.

That's kinda the problem though.

The games feel half baked upon release.

Hasn't V been lacking in post-launch content? Thought I read that a couple weeks back.

Last edited:
That's kinda the problem though.

The games feel half baked upon release.

Hasn't V been lacking in post-launch content? Thought I read that a couple weeks back.
It has, but it's been the same story for the past few entries. Just have to be patient.

Yo 2sappy 2sappy how do you do the Kulve Taroth siege? I’ve tried it twice and there’s never anyone else in it.

Edit nvm — the filter!

Last edited:
Last edited:
1YoZMIh.jpg

Ud4xdVk.jpg

MWS1a0m.jpg

Ud4xdVk.jpg

Think I'm almost done with the Witcher 3 main story before going through and playing the 2 expansions. Decided to basically just ride up and down the map, do some notice boards and see where the road takes me.
I'm like 9 level points away from the recommended so I obviously missed a ton of crap

Game is pure crack

Besides some gameplay issues I have with BFV it’s a better game than BF1. Went back to it and I couldn’t keep playing it and had to get back on BFV

Back
Top Bottom