The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Damn Ohleo is my dawg, we run pretty frequently when I'm not deployed. Don't do him like that :lol:
It's all jokes unless he wanna do this
anigif_enhanced-28699-1435780542-2.gif

To get back to ps4 talk tho been playing alot of the show lately. Must of had a update or something because it looks way different to me.

To get back to ps4 talk tho been playing alot of the show lately. Must of had a update or something because it looks way different to me.
I played for the first game against my boy and got smacked 11-0. These mugs called the game for "mercy rules" :lol: :smh:
It's my first time ever playing The Show but I had no idea what I was doing. He felt pretty good about himself after I smacked him 38-3 in Madden :lol:

Bad Religion Bad Religion now that I got Triple Triad on lock, I got all 5 cards from your post and lost track of time today. Somehow I ended up at 9 hours played and made it to disc 2 :lol:

I don’t have a clue how you level in MH. All of a sudden I am level 12
It comes down to just playing the game honestly. Doing your main quests along with optionals and investigations will rank you up. Although your level is locked throughout the campaign, so you have to finish that (completing assignments) before your rank gets unlocked.

loving iceborne but really disappointed at the lack of layered armor to start the game

still dont know why they refuse to give out the low rank armors as layered via a quest or something

how many of you guys are getting borderlands 3? i was disappointed with he last one but this one seems good.

Back
Top Bottom