The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

If you say so #brokeboimindset

ba8e573ff17afe01575771c54a62e3ed.png
not missing any meals over here

Damn this thread is wack sometimes :lol:
For real man dudes stay on this Xbox trash ps4 the greatest system ever. X1 don't have any exclusive games like Forza, gears , and halo don't exist. My man said Xbox don't have any games that look good like spider man really bruh? I guess he never seen Forza in 4k. And before anybody say it I'm no Xbox fan boi I have both systems.

I think the knock against Xbox is their lack of new IPs that are actually good. We’ve been getting Halo, Gears and Forza for over 10+ years. Outside of Forza, I’d say each new iteration gets worse than the previous. Sony pumps out the same IPs too but they tend to improve. The new IPs also get pretty good reviews too. It’s all subjective tho, play what you like and keep it movin’.

I think the knock against Xbox is their lack of new IPs that are actually good. We’ve been getting Halo, Gears and Forza for over 10+ years. Outside of Forza, I’d say each new iteration gets worse than the previous. Sony pumps out the same IPs too but they tend to improve. The new IPs also get pretty good reviews too. It’s all subjective tho, play what you like and keep it movin’.
Sunset overdrive was great people forget about that game too but I agree with you.

Is $380 for a PS4 Pro plus Spiderman, Horizon, God of War, and a controller a good deal? All new.

Hope you didn't pull the trigger on that one, check out this deal I just stumbled across, fulfilled by Newegg. Not return friendly is the only caveat.

All the games you posted are about $15 each if you look hard enough.

Hope you didn't pull the trigger on that one, check out this deal I just stumbled across, fulfilled by Newegg. Not return friendly is the only caveat.

All the games you posted are about $15 each if you look hard enough.

Thank you. I pulled the trigger and copped games I actually wanted. For about the same price.

So new gamer here. What do i need? Headset? Controller charger? Help!?!?

Thank you. I pulled the trigger and copped games I actually wanted. For about the same price.

So new gamer here. What do i need? Headset? Controller charger? Help!?!?
Headset if you play online with other people or you don't wanna disturb your family(night sessions). PS4 controllers are rechargable no batteries needed I would just cop a long usb cord because the one that comes with it is short. If your gonna be playing alot if games I would invest in a external hard drive too.

For real man dudes stay on this Xbox trash ps4 the greatest system ever. X1 don't have any exclusive games like Forza, gears , and halo don't exist. My man said Xbox don't have any games that look good like spider man really bruh? I guess he never seen Forza in 4k. And before anybody say it I'm no Xbox fan boi I have both systems.

*yawn*

All the hostility in this thread. Next gen is definitely round the corner :lol:

Will Sony continue it's reign of dominance. Will Xbox with Phil Spencer strike back or will Nintendo ruin both parties.
Find out on the next episode of Drago.... I mean Console Wars.

Speaking of next gen.

1575738458317.png

At this point in time, I just want more info.
But as far as rumours goes, this is sounding like the best gen to date.
Bespoke hardware for the SSD while having the latest tech AMD has to offer for the CPU and GPU.

I won't be surprised if next gen out performs PC in certain areas for the first year and I think loads of people will need to update their rigs.

I'm genuinely excited for next gen to lift me out of my gaming rot.

I just hope that there are at least 3 next gen titles at launch that I really want. I copped Killzone and AC Black Flag and upgraded some PS3 titles for $10 but found myself going back to PS3 due to lack of interest in launch titles.

Damn I don’t think GTA VI will be out until 2023 at the earliest and probably 2025 more likely. Especially if R* is going for throwing every GTA city in the next game if that rumor is true.

Hopefully R* has Bully 2 in the work to release a year or 2 after PS5 drops

Damn I don’t think GTA VI will be out until 2023 at the earliest and probably 2025 more likely. Especially if R* is going for throwing every GTA city in the next game if that rumor is true.

Hopefully R* has Bully 2 in the work to release a year or 2 after PS5 drops
They can take their time with a new GTA game.... I have plenty of games in my backlog to hold me over...

Back
Top Bottom