The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Funny thing is you’re as obsessed with Kojima as anyone in this thread.

Making up dumb *** hypotheticals just to **** on him.

More like you're obsessed with me and still hurt over my comments on the Fed Ex simulator. lmao, you're so mad bro. Always quoting and following me, there is a block button sir. Just block me if you don't like my opinions. Its ok :lol::lol:

Crazy how people let video games and other peoples’ opinions get to them. This is some trivial ****.

And I don’t mind Jetpac but why you pretending like you aren’t a troll though :lol:

and speaking of obsessed you are always in here lighting quick when there is something to be bashed.

Crazy how people let video games and other peoples’ opinions get to them. This is some trivial ****.

And I don’t mind Jetpac but why you pretending like you aren’t a troll though :lol:

and speaking of obsessed you are always in here lighting quick when there is something to be bashed.

Bro, you gotta show me EXACTLY where I trolled in here. I'm being srs. Calling Death Stranding a Fed Ex simulator (I'll give you that, although it really is). But I'm always insightful with my posts. So you gotta give me some proof on that. I'll wait.

Is it NOT true people were dooling over that horrible looking PS5 Dev kit, only to turn around and bad mouth XSX's design? Call a spade a spade now.
Is it NOT true anytime M$ announces or does anything the same people jump in here to troll on it? Again a spade is a spade, so when its called out, I'm trolling?
Just looking for clarity here.

He's just sad that there is a better version of Michael Vick running the NFL currently.

The only downfall is Ravens jerseys don't go with every outfit.

Extremely salty, but yes you are correct. Purple and Black will never outdo Black and Red ; )

Vick slander, so disrespectful and uncalled for :smh:

Ya’ll still my guys tho

Say it loud for the people in the back!

Last edited:
More like you're obsessed with me and still hurt over my comments on the Fed Ex simulator. lmao, you're so mad bro. Always quoting and following me, there is a block button sir. Just block me if you don't like my opinions. Its ok :lol::lol:

I follow you? I've been posting in this thread since I think the beginning. I don't engage with you otherwise.
You have terrible takes and I call them out, is all. Not my fault you can't handle any sort of rebuttal.

I'm hurt about your DS comments? No , I really enjoy it. I haven't played another game since it came out. I'm not trying to convince anyone about Death Stranding. I've told people I know that I like it, but they shouldn't buy it.

You just straight out made up the consensus being that Death Stranding sucks (within hours of the review embargo lifting). It's not even your opinion about the game that bothers me, it's the other stuff that's just plain weird.

You're not fooling anybody. You didn't even offer an opinion otherwise about the Xbox, but you were damn sure here telling us (abrasively) that if the PS5 was revealed, we would've been way more excited. :emoji_face_palm:Because people were making jokes about the xbox. Big friggin' deal.

You could take a cue from me. People weren't trying to hear my opinions in the xbox thread, so now I just keep them to myself. I post a link here or there. Try to add something positive to the thread. If a topic comes up that I'm fond of, I'll chime in.

Or at least be humorous with your **** posting, like Rusty.

(sorry y'all)

Last edited:
I follow you? I've been posting in this thread since I think the beginning. I don't engage with you otherwise.
You have terrible takes and I call them out, is all. Not my fault you can't handle any sort of rebuttal.

I'm hurt about your DS comments? No , I really enjoy it. I haven't played another game since it came out. I'm not trying to convince anyone about Death Stranding. I've told people I know that I like it, but they shouldn't buy it.

You just straight out made up the consensus being that Death Stranding sucks (within hours of the review embargo lifting). It's not even your opinion about the game that bothers me, it's the other stuff that's just plain weird.

You're not fooling anybody. You didn't even offer an opinion otherwise about the Xbox, but you were damn sure here telling us (abrasively) that if the PS5 was revealed, we would've been way more excited. :emoji_face_palm:Because people were making jokes about the xbox. Big friggin' deal.

You could take a cue from me. People weren't trying to hear my opinions in the xbox thread, so now I just keep them to myself. I post a link here or there. Try to add something positive to the thread. If a topic comes up that I'm fond of, I'll chime in.

Or at least be humorous with your **** posting, like Rusty.

(sorry y'all)

..... Soooo again because I didnt like Death Stranding and made that known, you hate me. Got it.

Srs.

IN OTHER NEWS. My man cave is coming along quite nicely.
75CC9C1D-1186-4C50-B5C8-60DC082A3E4A.jpeg

Currently got the PC/Switch/X1/PS4 all hooked up in one. Took a hell of a lot of work to hide all the cords and get it all clean. But damnit she’s beautiful.
Monitors are the Asus Rog 27” PG27UQ as primary console
3x Acer Predator X35 UHD for pc

..... Soooo again because I didnt like Death Stranding and made that known, you hate me. Got it.

Srs.

Currently got the PC/Switch/X1/PS4 all hooked up in one. Took a hell of a lot of work to hide all the cords and get it all clean. But damnit she’s beautiful.
:smh:
y'all take this gaming stuff too seriously

Srs.

🔥🔥🔥

Finally finished Death Stranding! :smile: My review: Amazing graphics, gameplay was kinda underwhelming, ending was pretty nice though.

Next, I'm gonna cop Luigi's Mansion 3 for my Switch. Saw a stream of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order on Twitch and it looks really fun, might get that too.

Oof. I love your battle station! Info on the lights?

4 Phillips Hue light bars... Pricey but I'm Obbessed with these things. They are super easy to install and make the room look AMAZING.
I have a lifx 4x light bar just under the desk for some rather subtle blue shading just to add to the look.

Do you actually play with the lights like that, or just leave it on for display etc? Always see those cool setups like that, but I'd figure my eyes would be all messed up if I try to play games like that.

Do you actually play with the lights like that, or just leave it on for display etc? Always see those cool setups like that, but I'd figure my eyes would be all messed up if I try to play games like that.

Nah man I play with the lights as such, you can always adjust the colors to something that's easier on the eyes. I'll usually go for a green/blue mix and soft pinkish. It's a mood setter for sure.

The internet is quick with the memes :lol:

1576335397289.png

1576335407742.png

1576335426311.png

1576335452908.png

Nice job. Dreams right there. :pimp:
You got any shots with normal lighting?
Is it me or are your monitors high?

Finally finished Death Stranding! :smile: My review: Amazing graphics, gameplay was kinda underwhelming, ending was pretty nice though.

Next, I'm gonna cop Luigi's Mansion 3 for my Switch. Saw a stream of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order on Twitch and it looks really fun, might get that too.

Oof. I love your battle station! Info on the lights?

Yeelight is another good brand. They also make nice lights like the Phllips Hue

It's actually supposed to better for your eyes than gaming in pitch darkness with only your TV or monitor on. They call it bias lighting.
I've got an RGB LED strip behind my desk and with the right setting and colour it's not distracting at all but I don't have it behind my TV so can't comment on movies or gaming but I assume it'll be similar.

The monitors are actually mounted to the wall... Triple wide screen. The other monitor that you can slightly see (right side of my chair) is arm mounted to the desk.

Current Top 5 of the year (still need to finish Death Stranding):
Control
Fallen Order
The Outer Worlds
COD: Modern Warfare
Resident Evil 2

I didn't play Sekiro (broken enough controllers over FIFA lol) but I think Death Stranding will probably knock off MW.

Almost done with the main story line of Devil May Cry 5. Dope game and the graphics and visuals are :pimp:

It is a button masher game though :lol: Even worse than God Of War series.

So I finally opened up Hitman 2 and the game has a 22GB update and another 14GB download.

I also thought PS4 and PSN automatically downloaded and updated all the games you have installed on your internal HDD if you set your PS4 to rest mode which I normally do. Which I was wrong. I went into the options of all the games I have installed and Day Gone had a huge 15GB update, LA Noire, Uncharted 4, Crash N Sane Trilogy all had smaller updates.

Been on the switch pretty heavy for the last week or 2, but I picked up MK11 last week during one of the GameStop sales. Hoping to get into that whenever I finish Pokémon Sword & Darksiders 2.

Death Stranding is also very tempting for 40 but I know I wouldn’t even crack open the case until it’s regularly priced at 20. Same goes for that Star Wars game.

Back
Top Bottom