The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

On a slightly unrelated note, I'm still on a PS3 if anybody interested in a few sessions. Mostly fighters and imports though.
Been mostly messing with Ultra Street Fighter 4.
Hmu.

24zu04bbtvc41.png

Man ya’ll ain’t playing Twisted Metal :lol: they tried with PS3 and people didn’t support long.

Killzone and Infamous both saw PS4 releases. It’s been awhile but we could still get something new...eventually.

Give me Resistance with heavy emphasis on story. I don’t even need multiplayer from it.

That twisted metal was dumb tho. wasn’t it only 3 playable characters? Or factions or something.

But yeah, car combat is a dead genre.

resistance was dope... don't care for killzone but it was a decent game...would love socom on ps5 though even if I'm terrible at it lmao

I’ve never played SOCOM but I do think a SOCOM game that is developed by a proven studio and taken serious could be huge for Sony.

God of War Lite it is for me.
The rest dope, but slashers/fighters is more up my alley.

Last edited:
Man, I want Resistance back so bad. I loved Resistance 1 so much. Those 20 v 20 matches were so much fun. I miss the Bullseye, Arc Charger, Augur, LAARK, all the weapons. I met people in that game that I still play with to this day. R1 story with R2 multiplayer would be the best combo I could ask for.

Back
Top Bottom