The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I remember when I was talking to this girl and she was staying at my crib for a week. I had to work during the day, so since I couldn't entertain her, I showed her how to work the PS3 and put her onto TLOU. :lol:

I hear you but doesn't that make the universal critical acclaim unwarranted?

To keep it funky no story is original.

Every movie that’s come out has the exact same story arc. It’s just what storytelling is. It’s about the details around the edges.

I never beat story games twice

I think I beat TLOU 4 or 5 times

Might play it again before Feb actually

image0.png

0ISk_5PnBBvkS-qSJg8YwuyFgC17uPHpuCKV0WoR0h4.gif

Preorder cancelled

Last edited:
That is very hard to believe.

gaming has changed though and it may not be worth it to use resources to compete with damn near an unlimited amount of great multiplayer games.

Yea the way they had you doing specific tasks in order to maintain your "group" really made a lot of matches nerve-racking.

Yea the way they had you doing specific tasks in order to maintain your "group" really made a lot of matches nerve-racking.
I mean you're if you going for the platinum, I agree but as far as just playing it for fun, I thought it was one of the better multiplayer experiences.

I think the TLOU MP is probably the only MP experience that I have ever had that is actually intense besides Trials in Destiny.

and with that being said I can’t wait to run a few this evening

I never even booted up multiplayer in tlou
@hybridsoldier23
The backpack is it a regular size back pack or a mini
In the Ellie edition
Also did Joel end up telling Ellie the truth between part 1 and part 2?????

Marketing has been a bait-and-switch for TLOU2.

Joel has been captured by a large, lizard-like Infected. It's up to Ellie to rescue him by overtaking 8 strongholds in search of her former partner. During her mission, she will find headgear that will give her an edge in combat situations.

Nothing like this has ever been attempted.

Back
Top Bottom