The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

That camera angle was widely adopted after RE4.
Ok maybe the camera angle isn't what I mean exactly. Having limited control over the camera (R3/RS) sucks. I'm sure it was great and groundbreaking back in 2005 but doesn't hold up well in 2019. I'm sure some people won't mind and others who have played it, know what to expect. I don't have the time nor patience to sit through that right now. Backlog ain't gonna clear itself :lol:

Yeah, i totally get it. I can still deal with it having played it so many times over the years. But it does feel less and less great as modern games improve upon it.

I’d give it a 8/10. I’ll eventually get around to playing with Claire.
562E3F4C-6AC0-4D36-B11D-6FDDBC502501.jpeg

You know what I don't like about games that count your saves? Them docking your score on numbers of saves. Acting like you're still 12 years old and don't life responsibilities that require you having to move away from the screen. Kojima probably thinks "If you have time to sit and watch a movie with an intermission, you should do the same for my game until I tell you to save."

I know this is a Capcom game, but you get what I mean.

You know what I don't like about games that count your saves? Them docking your score on numbers of saves. Acting like you're still 12 years old and don't life responsibilities that require you having to move away from the screen. Kojima probably thinks "If you have time to sit and watch a movie with an intermission, you should do the same for my game until I tell you to save."

I know this is a Capcom game, but you get what I mean.
Yeah I wasn’t even worried about my rank on this. I saved every time I came across a typewriter :lol:

2 blu rays; wasn’t RDR 2 on 2 discs but one was an install disc and the other was for actually playing? Is that the same for TLOU2 or will it be 2 discs for playing he game?

I looked on HLTB and surprisingly it says 20 hours to beat God of War. I could have sworn it took me at least ~35 hours to beat and that didn't even include side quests.

I know I'm late to the Battlefield V party, but my EA pass has paid dividends. Good change of pace from COD.

Back
Top Bottom