The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Not surprised.Most of the games listed are TRASH. Sports games, re masters, re releases.

New releases like Death Stranding, the new Star Wars game, and the yearly COD game won't go sale anytime soon. Same goes for when TLOU 2 and the other big games releases next year.

All the reasons more to wait and hold out with PS5 releasing 1 year away with backwards compatibility in it from the jump.

Not surprised.Most of the games listed are TRASH. Sports games, re masters, re releases.

New releases like Death Stranding, the new Star Wars game, and the yearly COD game won't go sale anytime soon. Same goes for when TLOU 2 and the other big games releases next year.

All the reasons more to wait and hold out with PS5 releasing 1 year away with backwards compatibility in it from the jump.

There isn't a chance in hell I can wait almost 8 months to play the TLOU2 on PS5.
That is a day 1 PS4 purchase for me. :lol:

PO

So you're going to wait until the PS5 releases to play TLOU2?

i loved that one but i think i like most brutal one with kirin where he snaps his horn, slams him to the ground east the horn on the spot then turns super saiyan

the whole cinematic/intro to rajang was just amazing

I liked the game but didn't like the controls, thought the attacking and swinging should of been more like a Dynasty Warriors type.

I liked the game but didn't like the controls, thought the attacking and swinging should of been more like a Dynasty Warriors type.

they couldnt do that because all 1 weapons has to feel different, they do have some that can be played hack and slash style like dual swords and to an extent the long sword

they couldnt do that because all 1 weapons has to feel different, they do have some that can be played hack and slash style like dual swords and to an extent the long sword
But the latest Dynasty Warriors had multiple weapons to choose from and felt different. Nunchuks, fan, spear, twin swords, broadsword, rapier.

it was still all the same phase in combat i assume, like dmc-esque...

the weapons on MH has different speeds and some requires patience and skills and elements and strategy, hit the monster in the head to stun them, shoot them in the head to ko, paralyze, poison, break body parts, cut the tail, weaken limbs, put them to sleep, exhaust them, etc... those are all different types and builds you can make to add variety and while its not an MMORPG, you can definitely tank and support/heal and somewhat cc if you wanted to

i havent played dynasty warriors in forever but it seems like its still the same hack and slash i presume with variety of weapons with different specials?

just two different type of games and i feel MH has more layers and requiring different strategies and at times builds for different monsters

I mean... it's cool to wait if that's what you want to do.

But TLOU2 will be booted up the minute it becomes available to play. Some games I am more than happy to shell out retail without a second thought. Very few at this point, but there are still a few.
Borderlands, Destiny, Mass effect, and any Tom Clancy game gets bought on day one with no damns given

Back
Top Bottom