The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

TLOU2 and FF7 are definitely day one. I may even request a few days off just so I can lose track of time and play like a teenager with no responsibilities.

I felt this in my spirit. Same for both games. I miss being able to game like that without a care in the world.

Possibly an early Walmart BF ad

7AD1479F-D078-4162-BB6B-EEE01F31F77E.jpeg

I meant to post that it could be a fake ad. Those prices seem too good to be true even if we're about year out from next gen.

Been bored so bought another PS4 since I can’t wait till the 5 to come out, can’t wait to play rocket league again while I wait for need for speed to drop

My PS4 Pro just died :smh:

I read it may just be the power cable so I’m hoping that’s all it is and I can fix it when I get home in a few weeks.

Picked up MediEvil and Concrete Genie. Both feel like short experiences. Never played the original MediEvil so I'm excited for that. What's everyone playing this weekend?

Knowing that reviewers got Death Stranding this week is making the wait unbearable.

Review embargo lifts a week before release. Hoping that means means Sony is confident because it’s good. Which makes the wait even more unbearable.

People are playing right now ?

Heard some things today. Sounds like it’s gonna be divisive, which has kinda been the case for a while now, really.

This Friday the 13th game worth $10 ? Or any of these games on sale for Halloween ?

the beautiful think about the time we live in is that most games are good to great :lol:

if Friday the 13th is something you are curious about pull the trigger and enjoy it.

I have heard that for what it is it is very solid.

Back
Top Bottom