The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I will, probably not on release date though. I just finished BL2 last night and want to go through DLCs first.

Yes already pre ordered and took a sick day. Nothing will be played again except BL3 for the foreseeable future.
Yeah I was thinking about taking a day off also, but end of the month I have some paid leave that doesn't count as PTO on the books. I will be on the sticks morning, noon, and night. Stopping to get girls from daycare, feed them, back on the sticks.

Yeah I was thinking about taking a day off also, but end of the month I have some paid leave that doesn't count as PTO on the books. I will be on the sticks morning, noon, and night. Stopping to get girls from daycare, feed them, back on the sticks.
Told my wife don't bother me all day Friday and Saturday I'll give her Sunday(ugh lol) I'm so hyped. Who you rocking with first? I think imma go flak.

**** it is hard I like F
Told my wife don't bother me all day Friday and Saturday I'll give her Sunday(ugh lol) I'm so hyped. Who you rocking with first? I think imma go flak.
Flak reminds me of Ayton and Roland with being able to send pets out compared to them with their turret. However Moz with that mech intrigues me, then damn Zane. I love the deception he provides with his little murder bot. At first it was Zane, Flak, Moz, I think since seeing the videos Flak, Zane, Moz.

I never got into the siren style of play or berzerker still. Curious to see what characters they roll out later on.

**** it is hard I like F

Flak reminds me of Ayton and Roland with being able to send pets out compared to them with their turret. However Moz with that mech intrigues me, then damn Zane. I love the deception he provides with his little murder bot. At first it was Zane, Flak, Moz, I think since seeing the videos Flak, Zane, Moz.

I never got into the siren style of play or berzerker still. Curious to see what characters they roll out later on.
I heard they said no plans to add new characters but take that with a grain of salt lol. Moz and that mech do look fun tho :pimp:

Finally! After starting this game for the first time back in 2006, I've finally beaten it.

FF VIII Plat.PNG

This seems like a good time for the NT semi-annual FF ranking list. Here's my new order:

5. Final Fantasy VII
4. Final Fantasy VIII
3. Final Fantasy IX
2. Final Fantasy X
:emoji_goat: Final Fantasy VI

Last edited:
My top 5 are:

5. Final Fantasy VIII
4. Final Fantasy V
3. Final Fantasy VI
2. Final Fantasy Tactics
1. Final Fantasy VII

Been meaning to try IX again, I'll probably play it sometime in the next few months but for now it's just outside the top 5.

Top 5 - 1 through X-2 (didn't play XII long enough and haven't touch XIII Trilogy or XV)

1. VIII (Favorite)
2. X (best gameplay IMO)
3. V
4. VII
5. IV

I'm hoping for a XIII trilogy over on Nintendo Switch since they're doing all the HD remix ports over there. I've thought about picking them up on PS3 from my local game shop.

XV will probably never see the light of day on Switch unless they start doing game streams like they did with RE7.

Man I wish they would release them all on the PS store. I am in heaven with Dark Cloud 2 being on the PS Store.

1. FFVII
2. FFVIII
3. FFVXIV
4. FF Type-O (Fight me bro, the concept of the story and gameplay is amazing)
5. FF IX

6. FFVII Crisis Core
7. FFX
8. FFXII (Would be higher but the starwars and judgement thing is cliche)

1. ffvii
2. ffvi
3. ffix
4. ffv
5. ffiv
6.ffx

i'm ok on the rest. 3 on the nes put me to sleep...and i'm a pretty hardcore player when it comes to 100%ing rpg's but yeah...3 on the nes is pretty brutal when it comes to being tedious. ffVII is the goat to me period. I've 100% vi multiple times and I love VI but VII tho. son...
I felt like that when it first dropped and I feel like that now.

Back
Top Bottom