The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Bloodborne levels?

Harder than that. Way harder. It also has a very steep learning curve and a grind that rivals Monster Hunter if you are really trying to tackle the DLC and the Abyss.

It is a very intimidating game but incredibly rewarding. Story, gameplay, music, co-op etc. everything is absolutely on point. 10/10

180CFCD0-EDD3-49C9-BFD5-BE503D234112.gif

really excited now

bosses look nice and gruesome

Last edited:
Between the Digital, Japanese, and PS+ Platinum Sales going on this weekend on the PS Store, there should be a game for almost anyone at very good prices. Someone mentioned the RPG's, a ton of FF, Star Ocean, Exist Archive, Sword Art, Tales of, and Y's games at great prices.

However Square Enix, the thieves, still want $40 Canadian for Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon. :smh:

I personally couldn’t get into Nioh. With Sekiro I messed with it, but I decided that I’d rather use my spare time in the months before starting medical school not playing a game that’s that stressful and difficult :lol:. I was satisfied once I beat lightning dude.

Because someone was asking about difficulty, I found Sekiro to be significantly harder than Bloodborne. Maybe I stopped playing Sekiro too early on, but I found that it was too much about learning specific enemies than building up a universal skillset that translates more across different enemies like Bloodborne.

Last edited:
Anyone playing the COD beta? The audio is ****ing terrible. You can't tell friendly footsteps from enemy footsteps....**** is annoying as hell. I hope they fix it

To you guys still playing Rainbow Six Siege, how best would I go about getting bullet penetration kills in casual? I just need 10 for the plat

I want this game to do well but it’s clear that everything about this game is going to be strange and out there. It’s not going to be for everyone.

Taken at face value I understand why most people feel like it’s a boring slog.

It may be one of those games that is better understood years later and brings about some really interesting gameplay ideas that can be expounded upon and refined.

Props to Kojima for not reigning much back when it came to his vision for this game. Not every game at a AAA level needs to be about running around killing things.

I think I've seen enough of FF VIIR. SE seems to have really went above and beyond with this remake which is great. The addition of "classic" turn based combat in addition to the faster paced action combat is also great. I don't need to anything else. The only downside at this point is the fact that it is still episodic.

I want this game to do well but it’s clear that everything about this game is going to be strange and out there. It’s not going to be for everyone.

Taken at face value I understand why most people feel like it’s a boring slog.

It may be one of those games that is better understood years later and brings about some really interesting gameplay ideas that can be expounded upon and refined.

Props to Kojima for not reigning much back when it came to his vision for this game. Not every game at a AAA level needs to be about running around killing things.
I don't think a game needs killing and shooting etc. but it really is hard to get a grasp on what this game is about. Almost every trailer shows your guy walking around with a storage box on his back. It's hard to ask people to spend $60 on a product that they know nothing about, especially when there are so many other great products dropping around the same time. I hope the game turns out to be great though.

I just finished Red Dead Redemption II. I'll give it a solid 9/10. I put it down back in November because it felt too slow and I was into Blackout on BLOPS4. I also had came back from Korea and was focused on closing on my home and spending time with the family. Chapter 4 is where I feel the game picks up and really gets going. It gets a 9 instead of a 10 from me because those sluggish controls feel awful to and even worse because it's 2019 and Rockstar is still releasing their games with said controls and also
I feel like the game could have ended at the end of Chapter 6 with Arthur dying. That Epilogue was entirely too long and could have easily been left out. Minus the last few missions where you propose and go and get Micah, I felt the epilogue added nothing to the game. Uncharted 4 still has the best epilogue imo.

Bought Ni No Kuni 2 during this Japan sale and I'm loving it

I did not expect the kingdom simulation and RTS battle aspects at all and they're really speaking to me :lol:

The active battle system and music are great too.

When is the PS5 coming out?

My original PS4 is complete trash.

Slow downloads, controllers always need to be reset, every time I want to play there’s a new download, laggy.

When is the PS5 coming out?

My original PS4 is complete trash.

Slow downloads, controllers always need to be reset, every time I want to play there’s a new download, laggy.

Holiday 2020.

And yeah my PS4 Pro is starting to struggle a little with the newer games I couldn’t imagine the base model.

My PS4 Pro be sounding like it’s crying out for help. That joint was so loud during the MW beta, I thought it was gonna die :lol: :smh:

Got my PS4 on launch day. A year ago the fan would sound loud Everytime I played. Then it died on me this past January.

Took it to this repair shop by my house and dude opened it up, removed the dust it had, replaced the fan with a new one and added thermal paste.

$80 for the repair. Glad I did it. Did not want to buy a new PS4. I'm happy if this holds up until the PS5 releases.

Back
Top Bottom