The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Might have to go for a PS5 if the Demons Souls remake is real

Only FromSoft Souls game that I've never played

Might have to go for a PS5 if the Demons Souls remake is real

Only FromSoft Souls game that I've never played
You know, out of all the souls games, Demons' Souls is the one I recommend the least. It's clunky, mechanically bare (while at the same time having complex mechanics that aren't explained?), and has way too many upgrading materials that can easily confuse anyone. I loved the game when it first came out but if they just decide to release the same game with no improvements other than a fresh coat of paint then I say it's not worth it.

Yeah I know but it's not that convincing when this is used to promote streaming of gameplay

marvels-avengers---a-day-gameplay-0-46-screenshot-1566577404482.png

The faces of human beings all look trash; Widow, Cap, Thor, Banner.

Only thing that looks okay is Iron Man's armor. Cap's and Thor's mid section just looks odd and bulky.

Black Widow couldn't be anymore of a butter face.
What a disappointment.

Will play when they offer it for free on PSPlus. lol.

I got a ResetERA account a couple years ago and did the Abe Simpson gif as soon as I started reading through the threads. :lol:

Right, I just don't see a whole lot of time to celebrate now or in the near future.

We're going downhill all the way through PS5 launch, in all likelihood.

I hope they improve the UI and let me move Netflix, Youtube and Spotify directly to the dashboard. I’m a big media guy so I might get the Series X first since Microsoft has Kodi in their marketplace.

Back
Top Bottom