The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It will be an interesting time to play TLOU2 (yes it’s still coming out on time) given the main theme is the cycle of revenge.

Sony and ND are matching any employee donation to the cause of our choice. I applaud their stance and agree with postponing the PS5 event.

BTW grounded mode will be patched in at a later date. Apologies but with everything going on work hasn’t been at the forefront of everyone’s mind.

It will be an interesting time to play TLOU2 (yes it’s still coming out on time) given the main theme is the cycle of revenge.

Sony and ND are matching any employee donation to the cause of our choice. I applaud their stance and agree with postponing the PS5 event.

BTW grounded mode will be patched in at a later date. Apologies but with everything going on work hasn’t been at the forefront of everyone’s mind.
As long as I can get that platinum trophy, I'm good. No grounded will probably make it less stressful :lol:

Yeah, you know, I was having second thoughts on the grounded first playthrough anyway.

Probably want to take in the story first before hitting those parts of a Grounded run.

I got a ResetERA account a couple years ago and did the Abe Simpson gif as soon as I started reading through the threads. :lol:

Yeah it's probably just as bad as NeoGAF but in the opposite direction, gaming forums are some of the worst places on the internet. Never step foot in the political section of GAF, or even Off Topic for that matter, it will make you want to choke someone.

ERA started out cool but now you can't even have a different opinion without getting banned/warning. These dudes won't even allow you to mention Colin Moriarty :lol:

It is where I usually get all my gaming news from though.

ERA started out cool but now you can't even have a different opinion without getting banned/warning. These dudes won't even allow you to mention Colin Moriarty :lol:

It is where I usually get all my gaming news from though.

The Colin threads are bad on both sites and I’m back off him after direct comments to me about the protest

The Colin threads are bad on both sites and I’m back off him after direct comments to me about the protest
Not sure what he said to you but I did see people were upset with....again. I understood his point but as someone pointed out to him, it’s the way he comes off and the way he says stuff. Truthfully, I tend to skip past his political talk or anything outside of video games. I genuinely don’t think he means any harm but his messaging and personality rub people wrong. Dude needs a PR guy :lol:

I've come to the conclusion with most entertainment this isn't going to happen unless ppl of color are making the games, comics, books, etc.

That's exactly what I tweeted to Sony & Microsoft
Screenshot_20200602-004034~2.png

Not sure what he said to you but I did see people were upset with....again. I understood his point but as someone pointed out to him, it’s the way he comes off and the way he says stuff. Truthfully, I tend to skip past his political talk or anything outside of video games. I genuinely don’t think he means any harm but his messaging and personality rub people wrong. Dude needs a PR guy :lol:
Just using MLK quotes and talking about striving for Peace. Told him that both parties have to listen to one another for that and we won't be ignored anymore and he starts talk about the protesters are gonna get the wrong kind of attention especially because everyone agreed that Floyd was murder by a crooked cop.

If everyone agreed he was crooked, we wouldn't be in this situation. I just can't take his blind ignorant stance.

Back
Top Bottom