The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

****ing finally...

20200603_184846.jpg

which version?
And can you help us out with a review?

which version?
And can you help us out with a review?

Royal. I'll write a more thorough review when I'm on my computer, but... in a nutshell. It's like watching the extended versions of The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings back to back, meaning that while the extra content is appreciated, it's not really needee in a game that was honestly already too long. Also, while a lot of the new content is integrated nicely, the new character is definitely not one. You have to max out her social link before the lasy chapters in order to play as her, which is not explained at all. There's no way in hell I'm playing through this game again anytime soon. I would say that this is obviously the definitive version of the game, but is it worth paying full price when the base game can be had for less than $10 now? This should have been a $30 DLC at best and not a full priced rerelease. The graphics are nice but don't seem much improved from the base game as I remember, and that's playing it on the PS4 Pro on a 4k display.

Over all... not a 10 in my book but a solid 8.

Also it took my 9 hours LESS time to beat this game compared to the OG.

20180423_101022.jpg

I think Sony probably tomorrow is going to announce the new PS5 games reveal digital event date for later this month and it's probably going to be sometime late next week around the 11th & 12th. The current events & turmoil around the country has started to calm down a little bit. Sony needs to do the event before the 19th leading up to TLOU Part II's release. Also the review embargo for TLOU Part II lifts on the 12th.

Last edited:
I think Sony probably tomorrow is going to announce the new PS5 games reveal digital event date for later this month and it's probably going to be sometime late next week around the 11th & 12th. The current events & turmoil around the country has started to calm down a little bit. Sony needs to do the event before the 19th leading up to TLOU Part II's release. Also the review embargo for TLOU Part II lifts on the 12th.

I wouldn't count on it being that soon, honestly. I'd say at least mid-July.

Re: Lindsay Lohan suing Rockstar

That was the dumbest **** in the world. Even after the model whose likeness they did use showing her contract and payout documents, she still went after them. Lohan looked NOTHING LIKE THE COVER MODEL LOL.

I wouldn't count on it being that soon, honestly. I'd say at least mid-July.

Re: Lindsay Lohan suing Rockstar

That was the dumbest **** in the world. Even after the model whose likeness they did use showing her contract and payout documents, she still went after them. Lohan looked NOTHING LIKE THE COVER MODEL LOL.

No way they push it to mid July

honestly I hope the Sony event gets pushed back far, that way we just get all the info at once
games
price
system/controller features
and what the damn thing looks like
PREORDERS

Back
Top Bottom